Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 227 of 241 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 226 227 228 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2408

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Blog Entries
    just missing a few blocks now-- very excited that i will get to actually finish this quilt! just need linda 58, savannahrandons and quiltermomma (read you are done--cool!).
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    Actually I have two more still to finish. I cut one into the drunkard's path block and the other needs some thought on it that I can't seem to get it out of me, that is annaquilts block. She loves me and is waiting patiently for it. i crashed yesterday around 2pm and did not move. Sorry, guess all the treatment caught up with me and said you are done girl. I am mailing them so they should get to you this week. Yeah!!! nearly done.
    I also took photos of all them I hope and of the ones I received, but have not loaded them on here and will get those done as well in the next couple of days. Thank you for being patient with me. I love how they turned out. I even tried some Jinny Beyer patterns, now those were tricky.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Nancia got your block back today, thank you. 1 more awesome placemat in my future. Just waiting for areinn, linda58, Quiltermomma and savannahrandons.Name:  DSCF1018.JPG
Views: 81
Size:  1.21 MB

Blog Entries
    All blocks are in the mail, should be getting them Wednesday or Thursday. Except for Canada OK Darla there on there way too but I don't know how long it will take...

Donna
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Looks like I just need blocks from 1000projects and savannahrandons. Has anyone heard from them? Hope they're okay.

Received this pretty block from Nancia. Thanks so much!

Name:  boomerang8-received-nancia.JPG
Views: 82
Size:  368.0 KB
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

Smile

Thanks Donna. Your block is also flying your way. I am not joining the BOOM 9 for the same reasons as you. Hopefully we will all be able to join up again with another one. Best wishes and thank you for swapping with me. I can't wait to see the block you made for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
    All blocks are in the mail, should be getting them Wednesday or Thursday. Except for Canada OK Darla there on there way too but I don't know how long it will take...

Donna
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    31 envelopes are out and about from Cheney Washington. I am sure they will be wonderful little treasures for their recipients. I missed a few photos but sure will be posted by you if you can. They turned out pretty.

Blog Entries
    I won't be joining in the Boom 9 either. I have way to much I want to do that I can't devote the time to it that is needed. I have some show quilts I want to do with the UFOs that are left and want to get those scraps cleaned up and out the door as well.

I've received 5 more beautiful blocks from girlscouts1, Nancia, oldcatlady, LovingIzabella, and scrapper. THANK YOU LADIES. They're all so pretty. All the blocks I've received and sent are in my profile folders. Below are the five for today.

I have five left to receive: arienn, Linda58, Pinklotus, QuilterMomma, and savanahrandons. (Oh and I have to make one for MYSELF....haha...)
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t243923.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Blog Entries
    Received this block from Scrapper. Thank you! 33 received...3 to go! Ready for Boom 9!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Page 227 of 241 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 226 227 228 237 ... LastLast