Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 235 of 241 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 234 235 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2408

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Blog Entries
    Oh Donna, you poor baby. Rest and recooperate slowly. Sewing (and everything else) can wait. Just think though, what would FMQing be like on morphine?!
    May your blessings be many, your troubles few and your fabric stash endless!

yes it's basically a framed Arrowhead.... a better name for it might be " Lisa can't cut straight, so she wasted part of her fabric and had to improvise".... I was actually planning on doing basically a 9 patch with the Arrowhead as a large center Square but it didn't quite work out that way.... I like the way it turned out anyway. thank you for the compliments.

Blog Entries
    All else fails, improvise. It brings out the creativity in us.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Donna,

please rest and get better, I got your fat 8th and sent you back a finished block along time ago but I am not sure I got a finished block from you, I had a question mark next to your name, Any way if you didnt send me my finished block please dont worry about it,,,if you did Then Thanks and sorry about the mix up! Please take care!
    Long Arm Quilter and Fabriholic.
    Life cant get any better than that.

Blog Entries
    actually, i try to do all of my fmq-ing on morphine. it makes me more relaxed. lol. i used to wait until my back cramped up to take it, and then one day i had to finish despite my back and discovered its relaxing effect. but i have been taking it for a long time so i don't sew my fingers together, anymore.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    Hi Dasiy, I sent all finished blocks back before I had the kidney stone attack and pretty sure one of them was yours. Is this your fabric?
    Name:  lv2sew2011-u29977-albums17713-381912.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  74.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by daisey View Post
    Donna,

please rest and get better, I got your fat 8th and sent you back a finished block along time ago but I am not sure I got a finished block from you, I had a question mark next to your name, Any way if you didnt send me my finished block please dont worry about it,,,if you did Then Thanks and sorry about the mix up! Please take care!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

OK I got some mail yesterday and forgot to open it. I received fabric from Lisa in Florida. I think maybe that is Areinn as everyone else is saying got your fabric? I cant say it has only a note that says use these colors only in my block. well I guess I will be making a block. a board name anyone here???? I know I had all my Ruby fabrics received back in Dec this group was so long I stopped checking. heads up anyone??? I think Savannah is Patricia right? I worry about her too. She doesnt have an easy time for sure.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    OK I got some mail yesterday and forgot to open it. I received fabric from Lisa in Florida. I think maybe that is Areinn as everyone else is saying got your fabric? I cant say it has only a note that says use these colors only in my block. well I guess I will be making a block. a board name anyone here???? I know I had all my Ruby fabrics received back in Dec this group was so long I stopped checking. heads up anyone??? I think Savannah is Patricia right? I worry about her too. She doesnt have an easy time for sure.
    Yes, Areinn = Lisa in Fl.

I am missing a grown-up block from 1000projects, areinn,savannahrandons(diamond & ruby) and Sharon B in sapphires.
    Life is Good!

Visit my blog, closed the website:

http://charlottescreationsanew.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Block received from areinn. Thank you
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Page 235 of 241 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 234 235 236 ... LastLast