Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group >

Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Old 08-30-2012, 01:18 PM

Wow this group is moving really quickly. Thought it might be easier to post who I have not received F8's from:

1000projects
AnnaQuilts
areinn
daisey
Lv2sew2011
marcialee
Mosher92
Nexxus831
Roseysue
scrapper
Tam...Moo
Pink Lotus
I read on the boards that some of these may have been mailed recently, but this is today's list . Not putting any pressure on anyone, we have lots of time!

Please let me know if I have made any mistakes!

I've received 3 great blocks so far from: moonrise, ljdugas31 & marytoddliz. I love themand will post pictures soon.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:30 PM

Abbys mom .... if you don't receive my block by Saturday's mail let me know because I sent it out week ago this past Monday. I can drop another f8th to you in the mail. It is just plain black kona fabric
Old 08-30-2012, 01:51 PM
Power Poster

Washing 2 more yards of white fabric. Does it seem many people have white with their blocks? I seldom use white so maybe that is why I notice. I am coming along faster with the blocks then I thought. everyday a couple on average. they are looking nice. Now if I could stop quilting long enough to take pictures and figure out how to post them in an album. I am having too much fun quilting!
Old 08-30-2012, 02:04 PM

Received F8s from Oldcatlady, Scrapper, urgodschild2 and pink lotus. Will try to get to some this weekend.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:08 PM

ok I got all screwed up and made a huge mistake. Can anyone claim this block?? I accidently threw the envelope away.
Attached Thumbnails marytoddliz.jpg  
Old 08-30-2012, 03:13 PM

I have to get batteries over at the office, will take pics and post. I received so many beautiful blocks already and want everyone to know how special it is to me to open that mail box and find.. treasures... be it wonderful fabric or returning touring fabric in its new garbs I love it absolutely love it. I am sharing everything with the postmaster as it comes in we open it together and ooh and ahh.. too funny. She says you didnt come in yesterday I was dying to see what you got, she knows how to feel them out if its fabric or a block lol.. see its infectious.

I love the blocks posted, forgot all about that there was orange in the Dr. Seuss so it as ah ahhh moment for me (not always the quickest off the starting block here). Marybeth lovely lovely and did not see who made the other blocks but also so wonderful. I was worried about adding a bit of print yet it works great. I finished Jaba's and another one, lets see it was black/white and lime green modern fabric? did that today and have not even opened my new sewing machine. Its not restraint its strenght. I cant get that styrofoam out of the darned box grrr. HONEY>> and my honey doll says when he looks at the fabric and blocks, eyebrows raised.. thats nice? lol at least he is in the right direction. He says he will get it when its all finished.. yes he will booger.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:22 PM

Hi Ladies,
I received f8ths from

OK Darla (now have both)
Scrapper
urgodschild
oldcatlady (both fabrics)
pinklotus

then I got an adult block back from Marytoddliz
Old 08-30-2012, 03:29 PM

Received F8s today from:

Pink Lotus

Received grown up blocks from:

Jaba
joanlizbay
moonrise

These blocks were absolutely beautiful!..
Old 08-30-2012, 03:44 PM

Received F8s today from:

Pink Lotus

Received grown up blocks from:

Jaba
joanlizbay
moonrise

These blocks were absolutely beautiful!..

And Mamahauser: Love the cowboy boots just like they are! No embellishments...but thanks for the extra stuff! (in case I change my mind)
Old 08-30-2012, 03:48 PM

Wow, my mail box was filled today. I have been in bed with a migraine! just when I thought they were gone for good! But thankfully my medicine wipes me out for the day! I am sure it is lack of sleep. I slept all day! So now I will sew all night. Sad part is I missed my Quilting club ... next week we are going shopping, I sure don't want to miss that one!

I am going to go and open this stack of mail and see what I got! It is really impressive how many blocks are zooming across the country!