Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group >

Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Old 09-04-2012, 03:08 PM

Getting caught up from the busy weekend. We biked almost 20 miles.

I may have posted some of these previously, but since Friday I've received F8s from:
urgodschild2
scrapper
Roseysue
Nancia
Mosher92
Tam...moo

And I received 4 lovely blocks from:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]360278[/ATTACH]
Above: Fraew

[ATTACH=CONFIG]360279[/ATTACH]
Above: Nexxus831

[ATTACH=CONFIG]360280[/ATTACH]
Above: Scrapper

[ATTACH=CONFIG]360281[/ATTACH]
Above: Tam...moo

Thanks for all of them! They're great!

I'll start on the F8s in just a little while and will try to get some of them on their way back home in the morning.
Attached Thumbnails boomerang8-received-fraew.jpg   boomerang8-received-nexxus831.jpg   boomerang8-received-scrapper.jpg   boomerang8-received-tammoo.jpg  
Old 09-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Power Poster

Cool Updated list of F8 not received and grown up blocks received

I did not yet receive F8s from-

grown up blocks received from-
moonrise- Stunning Ohio Star in Patriotic colors
TwinRiversFarm-Beautiful Patriotic colors Christmas Star
Roseysue-Gorgeous soft yelow colored block
Thank you ladies! I am off to a good start. I hope to post pictures soon.

There is still plenty of time but I wanted those to know incase they did send a F8 out and I did not receive it yet.

1000projects
areinn
daisey
lovingizabella- side swap
Luv2sew2011
marcialee
quiltingmommy-side swap

I did receive F8 today from-

nancia
sustraley
Mosher92
Tam...Moo

If you send them out already hopefully they'll come in soon and I will let you know.

All my F8s went out 8/25. If you did not recieve my F8 yet please let me know. I was not able to keep track of everyone if they received it or not.

I think all of the patterns I used came from online. If anyone wants to know where to find a pattern that I made a block from just ask me.

Last edited by Annaquilts; 09-04-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:03 PM

No one could tell me if there was a problem up loading pictures today, so I am going to try again. I did re-size to websize, I cropped and I tried 3 different pictures. all 3 had message that tells me the file failed to up load????

So here goes
Old 09-04-2012, 04:05 PM

Ok...got file failed to up load! Why???????????????????????
Old 09-04-2012, 04:08 PM

today I received f8 from---mosher and tam...moo
I hve not received----nancia, 1000projects, areinn, daisey, and marcialee

grown up blocks from----`ljdugas31---urgodschild2

I am mailing----abby's mom---elisabrat--traew---girlscouts1---goldendog55--jaba---ljdugas31--marytoddli--moonrise--nexxs831---quiltermomma---roseysue---themamahauser---twinriverfarm---and yosamitesa
Old 09-04-2012, 04:10 PM

It is a jpeg and I have been trying to post pictures in my album of blocks I have made. I am going to try to post them here instead of in the album.

Well...I give up! That didn't work either...sorry you all don't get to see your blocks till I mail them out!
Old 09-04-2012, 04:13 PM

I received F8's from tam...moo and sustraley today. They will go with me to NH.

My P O experience today. Ok I went over to the post office to mail out 5 finished blocks to their owners. (Ok Darla, Anna Quilts, Goldendog55, missgigglewings, and moonrise) and the line was horrendous. their were two tellers working. One had a man with two huge boxes filled with mail that needed a bunch of stuff on them. So the other teller was the only one really available. Now the boss lady (I think that is who she is) is walking up the line writing down what people need. Why she didn't just open a window and go to work to help the line only she knows. She does mention to one of the coworkers that someone from the back finishes their assignment back there at 4 and will be out front to help. The line is getting longer and it is hotter then hecker outside so we are all trying to fit inside the PO. 4 o'clock comes and the lady does not come out. So this boss lady calls back and virtually tells her to get her butt out front. This gal comes out and you can tell by her whole attitude that she would rather shoot all of us in line then to help us. Well now the line is moving because we have two clerks that can help. The other poor teller is still working on the guy with the two buckets of mail. Yep as fate would have it I get miss cheerful. She checks my squisshies.....asks me what's in them. I tell her and that I am usually charge 65 - 85cents for postage. She looks at me and says when they are not a written letter so I am going to charge you package price. I said WHAT? She said that she was not going to help me and I can get back in line and go to a different teller. So I said fine. I went back to the front of the line. The guy standing there says......I don't think she really wants to help anyone. I replied that she sure has an attitude. So I waited for the other teller and I paid 65 cents for 3 of them.....more for Canada and the other had extra material in it. So I was a happy person. Now I want to complain about this KIm chick to her boss. And also why can't the boss lady work a window???????? What was that about.???
Old 09-04-2012, 04:17 PM

Missgigglewings........LOL I have had a problem with uploading to my album the blocks that I have made too. Will try when it is less busy.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:21 PM

she couldn't do that as she isqa manager and they are clerks and would file a grievance
Old 09-04-2012, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings View Post
What browser are you using? You might try using a different one. I'm a huge fan of Chrome.

The other option is to upload to flickr and then you can "upload" a picture from flickr to the forum.