Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 98 of 241 FirstFirst ... 48 88 97 98 99 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

No I have not heard from areinn either. she was on the board today and I noticed she is in one of the row robins that just sarted up. I did send her a pm just incase she forgot she signed up for this.

areinn Join Date: 05-02-2012.Last Activity: Today 09:44 AM.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    F8 received from 1000projects and a beautiful block received from Abby's Mom. Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

I am still missing F8 from-

areinn
    Lv2sew2011
    quiltingmommy (side swap)

I made blocks for everyone that send in F8s. I will try to get 2-3 a week out at a time.First I need to take pictures and my camera is really acting up.
    Anna Quilts

Grown-up blocks headed home either this morning or tomorrow morning (depends on when I can get a ride to the post office to get some stamps):

1000projects
    marcialee
    lovingizabella

Pics in sig line if you want to peek.
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

Got up Monday morning to get on here and my internet was not working. Called my anti virus company and they said I should first call my internet server. So, I did. He is checking everything and says it all looks good on his end. Then he asks if there is a reset button on my modum. I looked and sure enough there is one that says "internet on/off". I had my 9 month old grandson over the weekend. Yep---he turned it off!! It has been so long since I had a little one like that, I didn't even think of the on/off button. HAHA!! And since he was here all day and didn't sleep at all, I got absoultely no quilting done. But that is ok. We had a good day together.

Hi Ladies. I am sorry I have been MIA lately. I have been working a lot of overtime and haven't done much other than work and sleep. Tonight is my last overtime shift and then I will be back to a normal schedule. I will actually have 5 nights off in a row starting Wednesday night, haven't had that in many, many months. I will get all my f8s sent out by the end of the week. And I have already told my husband that this weekend is my sewing time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by areinn View Post
    I will actually have 5 nights off in a row starting Wednesday night, haven't had that in many, many months.I have already told my husband that this weekend is my sewing time!!!
    Woohoo that sounds like fun. Enjoy!
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Hi Diamonds! Let's see... I have received some lovely grownup blocks in the last few days from girlscouts1, scrapper, NanaKathy55 and sustraley. Thank you! 1000projects sent an amazing hand-died f8, which I hope I can do justice to! Areinn, so glad to see you and I think you deserve a sewing weekend, dark chocolate and a pedicure!
    If any of you have not received your block from me yet, please let me know. Only missing f8's from lovingisabella, Lv2sew2011 and areinn.
    May your blessings be many, your troubles few and your fabric stash endless!

Blog Entries
    I am going to apologize for not keeping up to date for you ladies. I have been swamped with life issues and need prayer for my daughter in high school. She needs comfort and sleep so bad right now. left work yesterday just to be with her. Only 16.
    Jaba, got your pattern, thank you so much.
    Received some f8ths from 1000projects, love the hand dye so pretty, and lovingisabella, and daisey,
    received grownup blocks, but have not kept track as well. Will hopefully post those tomorrow at latest.
    Between the life crisis right now and the garden, have to forego even my UFOs because I need to deal with this first. This is the only swap I have a committment to right now and I know there is a bit of time. Will keep you posted.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Chewboo, you have a block going out today. I would assume it will be in your mailbox tomorrow. Truthfully, I could hand-deliver it but I already stuck the stamps on

Page 98 of 241 FirstFirst ... 48 88 97 98 99 108 148 198 ... LastLast