Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 8.0 EMERALDS Group >

Boomerang 8.0 EMERALDS Group

Boomerang 8.0 EMERALDS Group

Old 01-03-2013, 10:54 AM

I also recieved a beautiful block from oldcatlady. I have never seen this pattern, but cannot post a picture until I get my camera back from my daughter! I will post a picture because this block is awesome! Thank you so much cat..I am putting this quilt together today and it looks great with the other blocks!
Old 01-03-2013, 06:48 PM

I made that block up myself. I LOVE your fabric and it screamed kaleidoscope to me. I noticed in the pic in my album that I got the outer piece of your fabric on the right switched by mistake, the top should have been on the bottom and vise versa. It's amazing all the things you can see when looking at a pic of the block instead of the block itself! I'm so glad you like it.
Originally Posted by missgigglewings View Post
I also recieved a beautiful block from oldcatlady. I have never seen this pattern, but cannot post a picture until I get my camera back from my daughter! I will post a picture because this block is awesome! Thank you so much cat..I am putting this quilt together today and it looks great with the other blocks!
Old 01-03-2013, 08:00 PM

Hi All, I have received a few blocks and thank you so much they are lovely, now for those who still have a block coming from me, my attentions for mailing was going to be on the first however that didn't work out as it should. I've decided not to join the Boomerang 9 swap do to income, and that's the reason you haven't gotten your block back yet, it's done and ready to mail as soon as my husband has a little bit of cash left after paying our bills. I have applied for SSD and been turned down 3 times and I do have a lawyer now and he working on getting me approved. They don't mind taking your money but they sure don't want to give it back when you request it...LOL Any way I am so sorry for being so late sending them, my husband gets paid again on the 7th and he said there should be extra money then, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get to mail them out then. Again sorry! I think I bit off more than I could chew with the boomerand 8 swap, I should of just joined one group and not all three...LOL
Donna
Here are my blocks that I've gotten back so far.....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]385694[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]385695[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]385696[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]385697[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]385698[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 003.jpg   004.jpg   005.jpg   006.jpg   007.jpg  

Old 01-04-2013, 08:16 AM

Received a wonderful block from OldCatLady. Thanks!
Old 01-04-2013, 11:14 AM

I recieved a really nice block from stitchingpost today. Thanks so much!!!! Still waiting for blocks from Carol (crqltr), Patricia (savannahrandons), and Mindy (wendsy). Looking foward to putting this all together, its looking rally nice!!! Thanks!
Old 01-04-2013, 02:12 PM

Thank you wendsy for the lovely block.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:56 PM

recieved a great block from Wendsy today!! and April.... thanks... Can't wait to put my tops together
Old 01-06-2013, 09:17 PM

I rec'd beautiful blocks from Wendsy and Crqltr. Thanks so much. I love them.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:41 PM

I have reviewed my records and am missing three blocks. However, I have four empty spaces on my chart, which means I didn't mark one when I rec'd it. I am going to post all four names and beg forgiveness from the person who has sent my grown up block back. I am missing blocks from three of the four following quilters: JEM2012, Savannahrandons, wandalou, and Pink Lotus. I sent out the patriotic fabric. This is my first swap and I am trying not to cause trouble (DH would say this is not possible).
Old 01-07-2013, 12:42 AM

I want to thank miss,wendsy and miss crqltr,,for the beautiful blks,,they are just great,,,and I would like to thank everyone one,I swapped with,there is some blks in mail,,I got all my group and side swaps done,,I rally had fun,,this was my first boom swap,I think my next one will be better for me,,now that I have seen everyone else's blks,,I wasn't sure,what blks to do,,,,I thought I would be able to make all the blocks the same,,,but that didn't happen,,I got some really pretty and fun,fabrics,and they change my mind about what to make,,lol,,I had a lot of fun doin them,,and the best part was I only had to buy one piece of fabric to match,,the rest I had,,,,so let's get ready to GETER DONE again lololol