Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 104 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 103 104 105 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1200

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group

Quote Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
    Hey Phannie,

You have received a block from me Here's the pic Attachment 378936
    Thanks, When I opened that one up I was up stairs and my list was down stairs and I just did not get it recored and did not remember who sent it. I really love the paws in it and plan to use it as a background fabric. Thanks again, Phannie

'tlambing', don't forget that you're also getting a block from little 'ole me soon too!!!
    xxx jacquie xxx
    Jacquie xxxxx

Quilters aren't greedy, they're just materialistic.

Quote Originally Posted by DogHouseMom View Post
    Finished my LAST block today for TLambing and will try to get to the PO to get it mailed ... if not today then tomorrow.

If there is a prize for the most pieces per block .... 169 pieces

If there is a prize for the least number of additional fabrics used ... zero

hee hee hee

Teresa ... the block is slightly oversized because it's difficult to plan overall size with what I did. I'm going to leave it oversized and let you trim it down - that way you can center it which ever way you choose and you'll have nice crisp edges.

This swap has been so much fun. I got to try my hand at a lot of different techniques and stretched my creative gene using fabrics that I would not ordinarily have used. Of course I also love receiving blocks from folks - I've been happy with ALL of them so far!!

thank you everyone!! Mostly ... thanks again April for hosting this wonderful swap. Pretty sure I'll do another one at some point in the future.

OMG, I'm scared. 169 pieces????? You are veryyyyyyyyyy ambitious, and wayyyyyy more confident than me
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

Oooooooo Thank you Jacquie! I'm a waitin'. I finally found the right companions for you fabric, and my weekend is FREE, so I will be quilting/creating my fingers off!!! I'll let you know when I put it in the mail!

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by jacquie View Post
    'tlambing', don't forget that you're also getting a block from little 'ole me soon too!!!
    xxx jacquie xxx

Quote Originally Posted by ctmhjenn View Post
    Here is the block I just got from April...thank you so much, I love it! The tablerunner is one I put together really fast.
    cmthjenn, Cool table runner! I'm in love with the red!!! Are you going to FMQ it?

A friend of mine has done a ton of them Quilt as you go. I've never tried it, but looks really fun.

O.K. people...someone must post something...This makes 4 in a row of me!

Question:

Does anyone know if Savannahrandons is participating? I cannot contact her and have not seen her posting since the beginning of the swap. Does anyone know?

Blog Entries
    Okay I'll answer you, I haven't heard from her either and I'm in a small and large group with her. I have sent a PM but she hasn't answered me.....

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Okay I'll answer you, I haven't heard from her either and I'm in a small and large group with her. I have sent a PM but she hasn't answered me.....
    Thank you so much Jaba. It's not just me. I will stop trying now How's the weather in WY. Here in sunny CA we are to get 3-4 inches of rain in the next couple of days, maybe some flooding, Yikes.

Blog Entries
    I was born and raised in San Diego and Ensanata, forgot how to spell it, so I know your weather. Right now it's 6:38pm and it's 17.3 degrees, pretty cold here, fireplace burning and blowers going to help with the heat. 1 of my son's live out of Bellingham, WA so know about that rain. I just envy your humidity, dry skin here, but when it's 40 degrees there it's cold. Have never lived in Sacramento, just passed through on travels.

Well, I guess I'll stop complaining that I'm cold! Burrrrrr I'm complaining at 55*
    I bet it's beautiful and white there to go along with your cold, almost makes it worth it??

I've never been to WY. I started my life in VA and then to the West coast, Daddy was Navy.

Page 104 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 103 104 105 114 ... LastLast