Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group >

Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group

Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group

Old 09-09-2012, 07:19 AM

http://carterquilter.wordpress.com/c...y-heart-block/

Here is the link to a block for you know who.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:22 AM

Very nice!!
Old 09-09-2012, 09:22 AM

Hehe I hand sewed those pin cushions, even the mushroom. I'm in school to be a Medical Laboratory Technician. So far I"m doing all I can online but I did have to go in for a math class last set, and after my current set it's all my labs so I have to go in. I love it, been in there for a year now. I had previously, TWICE, enrolled for a business management degree and life kept getting in the way. I will finish that when I get a job that will foot the bill Or when marrying into the military will.. hehe.
So I shouldn't mention that I get all A's and just have one B+ so far that makes me grouchy to have? She's right, I had a classmate just offer to pay me for the "show your work" portion of the math assignments. I tutored a girl in my Chemistry class and she actually managed to pass. That's the class I got a B+ in. He was SUPER picky teacher. I lost half of those points because of typos. If one thing is wrong, it's ALLLLLL wrong. Also he wouldn't TELL you what thing was wrong so you'd be staring at the returned homework going.. wtf.. that's RIGHT. It kinda set up a complex.. One I had his number I stopped losing points. (not his phone #, but what he was about) I spent a lot of time banging my head on the table over stupid little lost points. In high school I lettered in academics.. I'm a giant nerd. I can't help it. I'm 32 in october so I guess that makes me the baby to many people on this board. Kelly is the same age as me but she has a family, I just have obnoxious critters. (we're doing a side swap)

Elisabrat, cream is fine. The reason I said purples is cause 2 or 3 people received purple fabric from me. So having more purple would be nice. I don't care if it's crisp white, off white, ecru, eggshell, hahaha.. whatever.. just something that essentially reads as white compared to the rest. But you forget the line that said.. "do whatever you want"? hehe.. Do whatever you want. I'm not going to make it so difficult someone has to go buy fabric just to make my block and I'm sure people are reasonably good at matching fabrics around here so I'm not real concerned about what people come up with.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:27 AM

ok kiddo, whatcolor purple did you send/ same fabric in same shade depth as the blue: oh well too late I am using that cream because it goes really well with your fabric. I love fabric with a touch of metallic in it.. its super fun to work with. Jam is finished where is everyone??
Old 09-09-2012, 09:35 AM

heheh it's a lighter pinky purple and looks like skinny feathers. It's all good. The friend I give it to will love it no matter what.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:51 AM

I'm here, pass the strawberry stuff!
Old 09-09-2012, 12:59 PM

*crickets* no really.. I have crickets... should probably take the bell off the kitten so when she goes down to hunt them she doesn't scare them and will get them to shut up.. then maybe I won't feel so alone hehehe
Old 09-09-2012, 01:10 PM

Anastasia & Jacquie...your blocks will be heading home tomorrow.

I posted them on my thread if you wish to peak...if not, they'll be at your houses before you know it .
Old 09-09-2012, 01:16 PM

Where is the mailman people? I want to know you all got my blocks so you can oohs and aahs over them and cry tears of utter joy at the magnificence that they are.. or something.. hehe.. ENTERTAIN ME DANGIT! jk.. I"m trying to not cut off my fingers making little 1-5/8" squares... I did lost a fingertip a couple weeks ago, not planning to do it again.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:33 PM

Oh yea.. it's still only sunday.. *pout*