Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 78 of 120 FirstFirst ... 28 68 77 78 79 88 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group

Oh I remember them they were sooooooooooooooo good. Haven't seen them in a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    what is your FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY? I think mine are those little orange and black taffys peanut butter tasting? I remember loving those the very most as a kid.Now I might hate them are they even around? probably in a specialty candy store that sells vintage candy. Oh brother I am vintage now. what about you guys?let fill our imaginary candy bowls now you first tell me what you loved as a kid?
    buddy'smom
    April's mom
    Tara's mom

All this talk of candy has really engaged my sweet tooth!!!!

Should I be worried, I have only received fabric from about 1/2 of our group?

Help me I'm a newbie
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

Quote Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
    All this talk of candy has really engaged my sweet tooth!!!!

Should I be worried, I have only received fabric from about 1/2 of our group?

Help me I'm a newbie
    One of the guilty parties is me ... between everything else that was going on I just wasn't able to find a spare 5 minutes to fold it, wrap it and address it. Hopeing I can get it done tomorrow, if not Tuesday as I just found out from my Receptionist that Monday is a government holiday.

It will come!!!
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

Name:  jaba2.JPG
Views: 56
Size:  145.6 KBName:  jaba1.JPG
Views: 54
Size:  132.0 KBReceived these 2 beauties from Jaba the other day. Sorry it took so long to post, was out of town last wknd. I am so happy to be swapping with such a talented bunch o' people!

Name:  Anastasia.JPG
Size:  177.3 KB And received this work of art from Anastasia in the mail today!!! So beautiful!

No rush, I was just a little concerned. Hopefully everyone was received my f8 by now. Haven't heard much.
    I have plenty to do. I am doing the Funky Valentine swap too and all that funkiness is due by the end of this month

Name:  Anastasia.JPG
Size:  177.3 KB And received this work of art from Anastasia in the mail today!!! So beautiful!
    Wow..that is gorgeous!! My favorite I think!
    "In this age of information, ignorance is a choice".

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    ok is anyone else here losing three friends a day? according to the header on my quilting board main page i have three people who have unfriended me and I see this daily. I am worried. At this rate I will not have any friends at all and even odder is how the heck does the quiting board rotating header know I HAVE THREE PEOPLE uNFRIENDING ME DAILY? I mean common I dont belong to any groups like facebook or twitter.. so where are they jumping my ship? oh such a sad day in America when all those people leave you and you dont even know them. sigh.
    I saw that too many times when I'm on here. I also don't do facebook. Its just to try and lure us into joining fb.
    "In this age of information, ignorance is a choice".

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Name:  jaba1.JPG
Size:  132.0 KBReceived these 2 beauties from Jaba the other day. Sorry it took so long to post, was out of town last wknd. I am so happy to be swapping with such a talented bunch o' people!
    I loves cardtricks!!!
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Blog Entries
    That block is beautiful Anastasia, you did a fabulous job. Will give an update as to my records so please let me know if you show something different. I have received everyone's F8 and have returned all grownup blocks back to you. I am waiting for mine from ctmhjenn, immemother, jacquie, okdarla, phannie1, savannarandons, tlambing, and side swaps from oldcatlady, nexxus831. I love the ones I have received so far and thank you all so much for using your time and talent to make them for me.

Page 78 of 120 FirstFirst ... 28 68 77 78 79 88 ... LastLast