Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 83 of 120 FirstFirst ... 33 73 82 83 84 93 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group

Awesome - such a perfect variety of light and darks, brights - and such an assortment!
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

2 more blocks are heading home tomorrow. That only leaves 1 more for me to send home and it's a side swap.

ctmhjenn and tlambing should be watching their mail for a couple squishies ... woo hoo!

I know we have a lot of time left but if you could let me know if my list is correct I'd appreciate it.

Mailed -- to everyone as of tomorrow

Received -- still waiting for blocks from only these:
    ctmhjenn
    immemother
    Jacquie
    OkDarla
    savannahrandons
    tlambing

If you don't think you have received your block from me, please check my other thread to see what block I mailed to you just to double check and then let me know what you'd like to do. I do not have any fabrics leftover from mailing the blocks...I use every crumb if possible.

If you have mailed your block to me and are on the list of ones I haven't received, please post a picture of the block you sent to me so I can double check my blocks.

Thanks y'all for all the fun so far.
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

Rubies 8 swap

Charlotte Marie sent me a beautiful block, came in the mail TODAY...I love it..thank you so much.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Gramma to Isabella and NEW baby brother Enzo!

Hi All, I am still working on my longarm, lots of people want their quilts done NOW...so I have 2 more to go, and I am caught up...well, for them...not for ME. I have two large bins of tops I have made and not quilted, so they will be getting done. I do plan on cutting out two blocks tomorrow, and maybe I will get to three. We will see where I get. Thank you all for being patient. I am generally ahead of the game, this time I am not. Take care and do a rain dance for us. We are quite dry.
    Gramma to Isabella and NEW baby brother Enzo!

Quote Originally Posted by ctmhjenn View Post
    Hi All, I am still working on my longarm, lots of people want their quilts done NOW...so I have 2 more to go, and I am caught up...well, for them...not for ME. I have two large bins of tops I have made and not quilted, so they will be getting done. I do plan on cutting out two blocks tomorrow, and maybe I will get to three. We will see where I get. Thank you all for being patient. I am generally ahead of the game, this time I am not. Take care and do a rain dance for us. We are quite dry.
    don't sweat it ... I've still got a pile of blocks to finish as well. But we still have lots of time.
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

Got such a neat block today from Tlambing...thanks so much. Dad was thrilled to get another block in the mail too

Name:  received-tlambing.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  125.6 KB

Did a side swap with quiltingmommy from another group and am mailing her block tomorrow. I posted a picture of the block I made for her on my thread below if you want to peek at it since I know she was lurking around here, lol. I don't want to ruin her surprise if she doesn't peek either.

That's it, I'm all finished up making them for this group.
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

So glad you like the "Tipsy lady bug path"

Quote Originally Posted by moonwork42029 View Post
    Got such a neat block today from Tlambing...thanks so much. Dad was thrilled to get another block in the mail too

Name:  received-tlambing.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  125.6 KB

Did a side swap with quiltingmommy from another group and am mailing her block tomorrow. I posted a picture of the block I made for her on my thread below if you want to peek at it since I know she was lurking around here, lol. I don't want to ruin her surprise if she doesn't peek either.

That's it, I'm all finished up making them for this group.
    September Mini Quilt Swap

"will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

Love your lady bugs I have so wanted to do that pattern I did one ONCE 12 years ago now I forget how.. I found the pattern tried one piece but couldt get the curve down well I was so bummed I said not today. Love it in your bug block that is a lot of work and what a special gift to put time like that into it.

I am NOT peaking at the block that is so girly. I will not. Maybe.. I am trying right now how to look at the block layout that was posted for voting I cant seem to get into it but will try again in a minute.

Only two blocks left think both are for diamonds for me then I am DONE> just waiting for returns. I am so close to receiving all my blocks from this group it is amazing. High five everyone for working so fast. I am INCREDIBLY impressed with the timing and the quality of work coming back. Its like you were making a quilt for you or a friend. Time is a real gift that is so not rated high enough.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

ok I am sad. I cant vote because i cant get the link to open to see your lay outs. so I pick.. that one. Its perfect. I hope.

Anastasia love the halloween block. You took a lot of time thinking that one out and it worked. that will be a fun quilt to put together and will be fun to sit around with and check out each block over and over.. I liked working with the ghosties too..
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Ok. I Just put Jacquie's in the mail but forgot to take a picture of it. I hope you like.)
    Immemother, I put one in the mail for you on October 24th. Just wondering if you have recieved it yet?

I am finishing up a few quilts with a few blocks here and there. Keeping up and Christmas is coming.

Phannie

Page 83 of 120 FirstFirst ... 33 73 82 83 84 93 ... LastLast