Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 ARCTIC O Group Thread

Sending to Canada.....if you mark fabric no value.....then you generally do not have to fill out a custom form.

Biblio.....LOL. when I went to Australia last boom....my son was the one who collected my squishies but I didn't trust him to open them either. Best to wait until I came back. I didn't want anything to get messed up. Although I was really anxious to know which ones I got. I did ask him to at least give me the names on the return part.

This is going to be a great group and we are going to have so much fun. I will be mailing mine out on Monday and will let you all know for sure.

For those of you who have already started sending........oh my goodness......I am so excited because I know that I will be getting squishies by Sat. and I can't wait. Hurry Hurry Hurry. LOL.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

In my experience, if you mark "fabric scrap - no value" it doesn't need a customs form.
    Hope this helps,
    Adulthood - when you wake up from a nightmare and realize there is no bigger bed to climb into

Hey I had to go to page two to find us. We need to put us on page one. LOL. Well I ran out of paper and so I must go and do that so that I can print my messages to you all. I have allmost all the envelopes stuffed. But I do need to go out and buy some more material. Sad isn't it? Not. Well while we are all busy buying, cutting, putting in envelopes, I am baking brownies and of course we can all have coffee with it. Enjoy them.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Hi all! I'm ready to start a new boom!!! Looking foward to seeing all the cool fabric. I'm deciding on what I want to use, I'll figure it out soon and get it all in the mail!!! Looking foward to a fun swap!!!!

Here is my fabric. The color is a bit off in the picture, but it makes me smile when I look at it... I am going to make a quilt for my guess room. Will try to mail these out on Monday.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dot i got your fabric today and i love it purple my fav color!!!

I decided to cut and paste all the info onto the labels instead of hand writing it all since I couldn't get the mail merge to work this time. I don't know if that was less work than hand writing! I was tired of clicking! I got all my F8's in the mail this morning.

Please,please if anyone has to pay extra postage on mine let me know and I will send it to you with your finished block. I've never had a problem before but it seems the PO is getting pickier all the time.

I haven't received anyone's F8 yet

Blog Entries
    Fabric went out today to: Ahwu, Eagleoneowl2u2, MdmSew'n'Sew, and Nexxus831.
    Boom Albums

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author

I got a squishy from Dottie.

You ladies are vewwy vewwy quiet......
    Hugs
    April

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast