Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
    Feel better Nelco!
    Thank you.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Again, you gals are way ahead off me. I am just working on my first block, and I still have 2 and a half months to go.
    Glad you gals have time to work on these, I have had a Lot going on, a new grandson still in nnicu, a daughter still having trouble recovering and 5 quilts to do on the long arm, but my blocks will get done! Happy times!
    Gramma to Isabella and NEW baby brother Enzo!

ok today is the day. Have you all ever got so busy with making blocks and you now have material and scraps sort of everywhere. Then to add in that I knit and those projects are also sitting around in various stages and completions.
    Plus trying to finish up some quilts that I am marking for quilting. Needless to say there is a mess and clutter everywhere. My daughter is still living with me and so she has the downstairs as her bedroom. MY sewing machine is down there so you all know what that is like with little scraps here and there when we sew and cut material. Then the other and only place I have right now to work is upstairs in my bedroom where my computer is. Plus a semi large table area that the computer sits on and I can cut out my blocks and keep track of my boom buddies, etc. So today is clean up and straighten up. I get to the point where when I am making several blocks that after a while the clutter starts to stifle my thinking and working. So I probably won't be making blocks today as I am cleaning up.
    But I did mail out 4 blocks to their owners and I mentioned them before in an earlier post. Am I the only one who gets this way or do you all get this cluttery too?????
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Nelco's grown up went out today. Received a lovely block from urgodschild2. I will upload a pic tomorrow. Thanks!
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

Blog Entries

update

Also going home today are blocks to ctmhjenn, suzibmidlands and nexxus for a side swap. Received a F8 from buddy's mom and received my finished block from her also. Still waiting on F8 from calquilter and eagleoneowl2u2. I have 6 envelopes left in my house to do.Name:  DSCF1169.JPG
Views: 74
Size:  1.24 MBLove the block, thank you so much.

Block received yesterday from urgodschild2. I'm already swap-addicted!

Name:  ursgodschild2.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  151.0 KB
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

Hi All
    I know I am due for an update but I just wanted to pop in and gently remind everyone to please remember to measure blocks before mailing them home and to please do your best to abide by color wishes if they are included with the fabric
    Hugs
    April

Received this wonderful block from Jaba yesterday. Thank you so much
    Name:  from jaba.JPG
Views: 64
Size:  166.7 KB
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

Received my F8 from quiltingcraftylady yesterday. waiting for one more.
    Last edited by Nelco; 02-20-2013 at 09:13 AM.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

I have received 13 f8's so far, and mailed one block home yesterday, the 19th to Jaba. She was the first f8 I received. Have pictures to post.
    Gramma to Isabella and NEW baby brother Enzo!

Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast