Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 29 of 61 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29 30 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread

And... this is my block from Paperpieceme so pretty Thank you.Name:  block2.JPG
Views: 134
Size:  273.3 KB
    Everyday is a good day for Quilting!

I thought I would show you what I have received so far from this group for my Australian green material. It is gorgeous and I just love it. Thank you for helping me to decide what to do with this fabric.
    The second picture should not be here. Tried to delete it but couldn't. It is from the Pacific group.

Name:  DSC_0411.JPG
Views: 135
Size:  1.02 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blocks going home today to lovingisabella, Jane, and quiltaddiction.

In other news, just found out the quilt top that my parents had quilted for my birthday is done and I should have it today!! The pattern is Grandmother's Fan, and it is truly wonderful. The top was done by my late paternal grandmother, mostly hand pieced, but the bigger sections were machine sewn. She had a talent that I can only hope to have one day!
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

Probably should have waited until I received pictures.. but I couldn't wait to tell you guys about it! Now, of course, two hours later, I have pictures.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1...ml#post5903369

I love it! By far one of the best birthday gifts I have ever received!
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

I just got my block from sazubmidland. WOW!!! Thank you. That makes #7

Name:  Photo1571.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  88.5 KB
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Ok I am sending home a grown up block to Tam....Mooo. I really wanted to keep it. Hope you like it. If not you know where to send it. LOL.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries

update

Still waiting to receive F8's from calquilter and eagleoneowl2u2. Received a beautiful block from suzibmidlands, it's perfect thank you so much.Name:  DSCF1204.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  1.24 MB

Frenchfryqueen, I mailed your block to you this morning. Watch for it...ctmhjenn
    Gramma to Isabella and NEW baby brother Enzo!

Urgodschild2, your block is going in the mail in the morning. Watch for it...ctmhjen
    Gramma to Isabella and NEW baby brother Enzo!

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and prayers. They are much appreciated and welcomed. I am sure all will be wonderful on Thursday-I have a fabulous neurosurgeon!!!

I just wanted to post a quick reminder to please be careful when taking photos of blocks and uploading that they do not include anyone's name and address anywhere in the photo
    Hugs
    April

PS I know I owe an update I am just trying to pull everything together. I am taking classes right now so I am trying to get ahead on work so I don't fall behind. I did open my envelopes this weekend though and I have some AMAZING blocks and I absolutely LOVE them all! Thank you everyone. You all rise to the challenge of my fabrics lol

Page 29 of 61 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29 30 39 ... LastLast