Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30 39 40 41 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread

Frenchfryqueen I have always paid $1.20 but all 6 PO in my area quoted me the $6.55. So I have sent them off.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

I think I would sash to really make the colors pop. Although I understand your dilemma, because I think it would be lovely with no sashing as well.
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

If any of you have gotten your blocks fom me and they had postage due, would you please tell me? Thank you, ctmhjenn
    Gramma to Isabella and NEW baby brother Enzo!

Quote Originally Posted by ctmhjenn View Post
    If any of you have gotten your blocks fom me and they had postage due, would you please tell me? Thank you, ctmhjenn
    I received one of mine back with postage due, but for the life of me can't remember which one. Didn't think to notate it. I think I was more chuckling inside having to find a quarter for the postman. Never had to do that before
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

This is the pretty block I received from tlambing. Thank you.

Jane
    June - Chocolate Covered Cherries D4P swap!!
    July - Batiks Revisited D4P swap
    August - Scrappy Block swap - Bonnie Hunters' Scrappy Trips!

Postage is such a bug-a-loo. I did get an envelop with postage due stamped on it but my postman just delivered it and never said a word. ????? who knew???? LOL

I bought the Carol Doak book as I just love that star. I have tried Paper Piecing and it so far has been a disaster but I am determined to master it. I signed up for her class on craftsy and you get her 50 little paper piece book included so I will start out small and then move up to that adorable star. I will be looking to see what you put with it......sashing....colors....etc. Oh wait, maybe if I am real sweet you can just send it to me when you finish. I just know that it has my name on it. Maybe?????
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Hi Everyone,
    Just popping in to say hello and see how all is going. March was a crazy month for me with two surgeries for me and one for hubby! Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday!
    Hugs
    April

http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18237.html
    good morning ladies, i think i finally figured out the picture thingy, so i made an album of all the blocks i have received. they are all t-rrific. unfortunately in my excitement to play with them one night i dont remember who sent what anymore. newbie mistake. but feel free to check them out

Quote Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Just popping in to say hello and see how all is going. March was a crazy month for me with two surgeries for me and one for hubby! Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday!
    Hugs
    April
    Glad to hear from you April! Hope your doing great
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

Quote Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
    I received one of mine back with postage due, but for the life of me can't remember which one. Didn't think to notate it. I think I was more chuckling inside having to find a quarter for the postman. Never had to do that before
    You got one of your own back because you didn't put enough postage on to mail it? I would like to know if it was one I sent you. I keep my envelopes so let me know. I have been really busy with my 2 grandchildren, but I will be getting back to making blocks soon.
    Gramma to Isabella and NEW baby brother Enzo!

Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30 39 40 41 50 ... LastLast