Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread

Jaba- don't cry! I have your block DONE! Putting it in the mail Monday. Should have kept my fabric for you out and sent it all together. Lol! I think you will be happy with your block.
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

Blog Entries
    TY frenchfry, getting mine back is even better. Other groups started coming, 2 new blocks today for the quilt along group, and 2 SP for Feb. I better get with it! Thank you can't wait to get it....

Jaba yours went in the mail to day from me and should be there Monday/Tue.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Thought for sure I'd see some squishies in the mail today, but none from this group
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

got one squishie today from paperpieceme today and these are in the mail today

buddy'smom
    calquilter
    ctmnjenn
    eagleoneowl2
    frenchfryqueen
    jaba
    jclinganrey
    paprtpieceme
    quiltingcrafty
    tam...moo
    urgodschild2

I need to get some more fabric for #17 ------tiambing & lovingsavella hope to have yours out Mon or Tue.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Blog Entries
    Jaba,

I received your F8...love the pattern and color combination. I finished your block today and put it in the mail to you. I also mailed all of my F8s today. please let me know if any arrive with postage due as well...I will be happy to reimburse you.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

All of my f8's for this group and one side swap went out today! But, sad news...my machine just went into the shop! Ugh!!! she's only a yr old Hopefully she will be good as new when I get her back in 2, count them, TWO weeks! OMG! Do they not know the withdrawals I will go through for 2 weeks!!!!!!
    At least the dog will be happy with my full attention for 2 WEEKS!!!!
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

Wow, you gals don't waste time, I am now cutting fabric or at least cut one strip, but have gone to a baby shower, and a memorial service all in one day. My daughter is due the first of March, and I have made a quilt, receiving blankets, burp cloths, a valance and finishing up crib sheets, plus shopped with her I swear, for days!!!! I think she is ready. So, I will get started..I have received from:
    "Jab" and from Brodhead, WI. my list is downstairs so don't have her screen name. Not putting names on the site but the screen name from last Boom... I have numbered your envelopes appropriately, one and two so I know where to start. Tomorrow being Super Bowl, two shops in Spokane put on big parties for us quilters, makes for long lines,but worth the 25% off...I haven't gone for years but think I will get there tomorrow.
    Gramma to Isabella and NEW baby brother Enzo!

I got a squishie from Paperpieceme today.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Big crud!! I forgot to put Birmingham on Sazu's address so I think (and hope) that it will come back to me if they can't deliver it...ugh!! Blaming it on the migraine lolol yeah thats it!
    Hugs
    April

Ok, what happened to your sewing machine missy lambing? We're you racing and hit a road block??? I hope they will get it back to you soon. I hate when my machine causes a problem, but I have a couple other machines I can use....hope it is ok, but I know we all love new machines..teehee!
    Gramma to Isabella and NEW baby brother Enzo!

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 58 ... LastLast