Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 INDIAN O Group Thread

Lv2sew2011 and moonmunchkin your grown blocks got to go out in today's mail. Received F8's from OKDarla and from lvbabyboomer will work on grown blocks this weekend.

Lvbabyboomer, I got yours today!!! Thank you for wrapping your fabric in wrap. The envelope arrived rough.

got a squishy from lvbabyboomer
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    Kris2011, I got a piece of white fabric from you and no FQ you were talking about in your note. What do you want me to do with this? Have tried to send you a PM....but it keeps coming back as no match found...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbgil View Post
    Can anyone out there help me? I have been away and do not have the name and address listing for Boom 9 Indian Swap althoug I am on the listing as Barbgil....... Thanks ....Unable to PM April ????
    If you pm me with your email I will send it to you. This happened to me last swap.

Miss Lo2 sew2011 if by some chance you see this can you check your PMS,,,we are partners in tablerunner swap,and I need to get you info,,thanks
    Sherrie

Blog Entries
    Sunday update. No mail today but alot of sewing between yesterday and today. Going home tomorrow are the following blocks:
    dahna42 - pacific
    lestrong601 - pacific
    nanakathy - pacific
    frenchfryqueen - atlantic
    nelco - atlantic
    urgodschild2 - pacific, atlantic and indian
    quiltingmommy - pacific
    roseysue - pacific
    travelinggramma - pacific
    All pics are in my album if you want to see what I made for you. Nice fabric ladies, hope you like your blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Kris2011, I got a piece of white fabric from you and no FQ you were talking about in your note. What do you want me to do with this? Have tried to send you a PM....but it keeps coming back as no match found...
    Jaba I got the same thing so I just made a block with the white and sent it back. Mine also stated about a FQ that was also missing from mine too.

Blog Entries
    I don't see a plain white 1 in your album, did you put something else with it? Has anyone else got fabric from Kris2011? What else was she sending I wonder?? Just tried again, it says no match, don't know how you're a member of the board and not listed .

I got one lone white once of fabric as well from her. I pm'ed her because her note did sound like there was supposed to be another piece of fabric, but she said that the white was all there is. BTW, there is a space between Kris and the 2011, which could be why y'all weren't able to find her on the member list.

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast