Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 INDIAN O Group Thread

My F8 will be on the way to you in the next day or two. I had bought all the store had, was told it was two yards, washed it, ironed and lo and behold, I've got about 1 7/8th. Damn you, Joann Fabrics.

Anywho, tracking down more so will send what I can as soon as wrapped and addressed.

Argentium rec'd your F8 today, is it okay if I use the charm in the block? Jaba-rec'd a grown up block from you. It is beautiful. Thanks.

Ljdugas got my grown up.

Hope your little guy is feeling much better today

Terriamn

Here is the fabric I am looking for for Quentin's quilt. It's from Joann Fabrics, SKU is 11500139 and is no longer available online. I need 2 yards.

Name:  monkeys.jpeg
Views: 89
Size:  160.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by tracibug View Post
    Here is the fabric I am looking for for Quentin's quilt. It's from Joann Fabrics, SKU is 11500139 and is no longer available online. I need 2 yards.

I found this on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/listing/95714336/sock-monkey-bright-cotton-fabric-1-yard

Quote Originally Posted by mollymunchkin View Post
    Argentium rec'd your F8 today, is it okay if I use the charm in the block? Jaba-rec'd a grown up block from you. It is beautiful. Thanks.
    I'm glad it finally made it there. As for the charm, I dunno. I think since everyone else only sent the f8, that maybe I should stick with that and only use the F8 in the block as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Argentium View Post
    I'm glad it finally made it there. As for the charm, I dunno. I think since everyone else only sent the f8, that maybe I should stick with that and only use the F8 in the block as well.
    Okie Dokie, I'll get started right away.

Blog Entries
    Hi all,
    I've mailed all finished blocks today so keep a look out for them. I found a way to mail the block cheaper the PO weigh them and everyone of them went with just one stamp, except the ones I had already put two stamps on. I took a piece of white typing paper and iron the block flat as possible and then folded it into the paper, and pressed the paper flat as well, and I guess the PO thought it was just paper in there like legal size folded and she only put one stamp on them. So if you have to end up paying 20 cents let me know and I'll send ya a stamp! I hope you like your blocks! Thanks for swapping and I'm still lurking to see all the awesome blocks that were made! Have a good week!
    Donna
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Make sure they check his appendix, I almost lost a grand-daughter because they busted on her because they keep saying it was just a bug (virus)! She had a small leak and that was causing the problems with her stomach... She was about 4 at the time, she had to have surgery and she was really sick because of the appendix busting. I'll keep your little guy in my prayers.
    Donna

Quote Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
    Hey ladies...I haven't gotten to sew at my house in weeks. I am hoping things will ease up at home this week so I can get back to sewing y'alls beautiful blocks. I need some good thoughts sent my way if you don't mind. My lil man (3 yr old) has been dealing with a really bad stomach bug since Valentine's day. He was doing better Thursday and Friday and into Saturday. Yesterday morning he relapsed again. Called the doctor this morning and waiting for a call back. I'm really worried now and am exhausted. I will keep y'all updated on my lil guy. Hugs and love!!!
    Last edited by Lv2sew2011; 02-26-2013 at 09:24 PM.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast