Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 137 of 173 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 136 137 138 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1722

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
    I just went to walmart and bought all their on sale easter material for .75 a yard. Don't know what I'll do with it but I got it :-)

KAT
    Quit teasing me, KAT!!!!!!:-):-):-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alikat110 View Post
    Quit teasing me, KAT!!!!!!:-):-):-)

No teasing. I have bennies and eggs and more bunnies and even more eggs. Anyone need easter material? I bought whatever they had left.

KAT

I sent my last block out to girlscouts one today. Had almost forgotten it as it came in after all the rest were done. Was cleaning up the area and found it!!
    I have been sorting and ironing my three drawers of scraps - and while sitting with DH who is watching TV I am cutting them into 2", 2 1/2" and 3 1/2 " squares. Then onto my pile of strips. I saw this Quilt maze http://www.creativequiltgirl.com/2010/09/a-maze-ing-i/ and would like to try my hand at it.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

I'm here, living in chaos and hoping to not let anybody down and miss the deadline...

Send a few prayers and positive energy my way, please.

Traci OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM keep saying this from deep inside and hum while you let it out.. you can now take a deep breath and rise to the challenge. The force is with you. You know sometimes life is like that girl but its up to you to not let it take you down without a huge fight so start pushing you can do it. You can also call if you need someone to chat at. I am here!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

42 days until I have to be out of my current home... my trip back to MN/WI will still happen, whether I have a house to move in to or not. I will leave California either June 25/26, drive thru Texas on the way to MN, be there until about 7/10 then drive back through the Spokane area to visit Mariposa. Hopefully, I'll have a place to move in to by 7/15 else I'll be couch surfing at the age of 43. That's how I roll, never too old to try something new.

And meanwhile... I have a few other commitments to take care of before I move...

Thought I would give you all a preview of my granddaughter's duvet that I am making out of my blocks. I have 6 more to come in and then I can finish it all up. But this is what I have so far. She likes the color purple but her room that she sleeps in has very deep blue ceiling with a cloud shaped over head light. So her mom requested blue/purple. My granddaughter likes owls and butterflies so that is what I am making. I do have some other things that I embroidered like lalaloopsy dolls which she collects. I can't believe how big it is and it still will have a 4 inch blue border going around the whole thing. I then will make it like a pillow case for the duvet. thank you all who have contributed to this with your blocks.

Name:  DSC_0358 2.JPG
Views: 103
Size:  1.38 MB
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Rec'd lovely block from Abby's Mom. Thank you so much for swapping

urgodschild - I was looking for mine and then when I checked the fabric you sent me was totally different! I love the blue/purple and what everyone did with it. She will love and treasure it! Make sure you quilt it well as she will no doubt love it to death!

Quote Originally Posted by tracibug View Post
    42 days until I have to be out of my current home... my trip back to MN/WI will still happen, whether I have a house to move in to or not. I will leave California either June 25/26, drive thru Texas on the way to MN, be there until about 7/10 then drive back through the Spokane area to visit Mariposa. Hopefully, I'll have a place to move in to by 7/15 else I'll be couch surfing at the age of 43. That's how I roll, never too old to try something new.

And meanwhile... I have a few other commitments to take care of before I move...
    If you need help just ask - you could send me the F8's and I can make them up for you.

Page 137 of 173 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 136 137 138 147 ... LastLast