Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 142 of 173 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 141 142 143 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1722

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

Blog Entries
    Very pretty Jaba!! Anxious to see what you do with the remaining blocks you receive!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Just move back to Chattanooga, TN from Brunswick, Georgia
    sending out blocks to OKDarla and AliKat110 today. 9 togo. Phannie

Blog Entries
    Has anyone gotten an update on lovngrandma, scrapper, tracibug, cuppy or dottie dodge? If they arent going to be done with the swap by June 1st I think Ill go ahead and use the ones I have and put the quilt together since its for my granddaughters birthday and I want to make sure it gets to the quilters and back in time for her birthday.! So much fun swapping with old and new friends! Thank you doesnt say it very well but THANK YOU ALL!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Only a week left and I am missing the following:
    babyfire04, cuppy, dottie dodge, girlscouts1, lovingizabella, lovinggramma, Navarre2011, Roseysue, scrapper, and tracibug. If this is incorrect please let me know. thank you.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
    Only a week left and I am missing the following:
    babyfire04, cuppy, dottie dodge, girlscouts1, lovingizabella, lovinggramma, Navarre2011, Roseysue, scrapper, and tracibug. If this is incorrect please let me know. thank you.
    Hi Everyone,
    Irecently had Total Shoulder replacement and it looks like I won't be able to finish all my blocks by the deadline. I am looking forward to getting back to them when the Dr. gives the OK. It could be a month or so.
    I am sorryroseysue
    Roseysue

Blog Entries
    Oh Roseysue, you poor dear thing. Not to worry, just concentrate on healing properly. And thank you so much for letting everyone know what is going on in your life so that we can reassure you. It is always better to give (hugs) than to receive (blocks)!
    May your blessings be many, your troubles few and your fabric stash endless!

take care Roseysue no worries I can wait put me at the bottom of your list.Just get better

Just move back to Chattanooga, TN from Brunswick, Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseysue View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Irecently had Total Shoulder replacement and it looks like I won't be able to finish all my blocks by the deadline. I am looking forward to getting back to them when the Dr. gives the OK. It could be a month or so.
    I am sorryroseysue
    Sorry to hear about your shoulder surgery. I know the pain I have had with my frozen shoulder. PT twice a week for the last 4 months. I go back to doctor Tuesday. I am glad to say, it is feeling better and have most of the motion back. I am not in any hurry for my block back or you could just send back the fat 8th would be fine too.

I sent out to day a block for Lovingizabelle. Thanks for swapping. Phannie

Quote Originally Posted by Roseysue View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I am sorryroseysue
    I'm in no hurry for my block and if you can't make it just keep the F8 for your stash. I hope you have a full recovery

sent blocks out today to Alikat110, Arizona KAT, Babyfire04, Country1, cuppy, GoldenDog55, Jaydee3, masimmons, MdmSew'n'Sew, missgigglewings x 2, mollymunchkin, Navarre2011, Nexxus831, NinaKK x 2, OK Darla x 2, tracibug x 2, Wendsy

received from phannie1 and country1. Thank you ladies, I love them
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I love the pink grey white block!! that is a great pattern!! (pinwheel fanatic here)

I think I will not worry to much about these blocks not back. I wish they could all be here but I am thinking it will be what it will be. I wish you fast healing roseysue and to the rest who have not finished I wish you luck in accomplishing this goal in time. luck and time.. sometimes time slips away from all of us. As far as the grandchilds birthday quilt I say quilt it.. the rest if they come back will make a matching wall hanging
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Page 142 of 173 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 141 142 143 152 ... LastLast