Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 173 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

Hello!!! Wanna go for a swim??? I have the lucky job of hand addressing so all will go out this week but its one name at a time RoseIrish your daughter mentioned YOU PICKED out your fabric.. hum and I hear its a challenge fabric at that. I am up for it.

I glad to get this party started. Question ladies some of you have a hyperlink to your blocks in your signature area how did you do that? remember i am computer challenged so go slow on me.

last Thank you April for putting this all together for us. We do so much appreciate it. No small job at all.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

You can send me two pieces not a problem at all
    Hugs
    April

Blog Entries
    Thanks April! I just stuffed the envelopes and made sure you got one of the ones with 2 pieces...Hope Donna doesnt mind but she got the other envelope ALL my fabric is now sealed, signed..off to post office in the morning. Hope they all make it to your houses.. I put two 66 cent stamps on the one to Japan and Canada. Let me know if its not enough and Ill send you money for the difference!! HAVE FUN everyone!!!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Ready to mail in the morning, except for the two international ones. I ran out of stamps, but will get some by the weekend.
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

Blog Entries
    I'm up for getting two pieces
    http://babyfire04.blogspot.com/
    If it makes you happy, it's worth the time!

Blog Entries
    For all of you who can't get the mail merge to work (that'd be me, too) I just typed them into a label template in Word and then printed them on regular paper. Typing, cutting & taping is still TONS easier than hand addressing; if you save the file, you can print a second set for mailing back.

Blog Entries
    Too late now, all addressed and sent, they are on the way. Look forward to receiving all your fabric and making you blocks. Some envelopes weighed at 46 cents some at 66 cents. I put 66 cents on all US and $1.10 to Canada, England, Australia, and Japan. Hopefully you will get them soon.

Lordy you folks are quick!! Wowsers...mine will probably be in the mail on Friday.
    Hugs
    April

Name:  lenear fabric to mail.JPG
Views: 552
Size:  129.6 KB

Here's what everyone will be getting. Asking for just black or black on black to be used if at all possible. (also will be on note with fabric)

Dad will put the labels on the envelopes tomorrow since I printed them today so they'll be mailed out on Thursday. He doesn't know these will be for him as he isn't getting to see the notes inside so hopefully he'll be pleasantly surprised.

Most of my squares aren't f8...they are a little bit more so someone could use the piece as the background for the 12.5 x 12.5 block in case of black appliques.
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

Blog Entries
    i will be getting mine together and will be out by Mon at the latest, you gals are fast, like lightening, speed, so i will be ready, getting it all together,
    thanks hugs Hope
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Page 2 of 173 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast