Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 52 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

Trying to figure out how to make a block when the person only sent me a 10 X 15 inch material. Not 11 X 18 or 9 X 22 but 10 X 15. I keep coming up short on all the patterns I have selected so I think that I will have to make up my own pattern so that I can make it fit. This one really has me stumped.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
    Trying to figure out how to make a block when the person only sent me a 10 X 15 inch material. Not 11 X 18 or 9 X 22 but 10 X 15. I keep coming up short on all the patterns I have selected so I think that I will have to make up my own pattern so that I can make it fit. This one really has me stumped.
    I had one that was small, too. I made it work, but had to do some "creative piecing". Maybe she was running low on fabric, and had to cut the F8s smaller. It worked out in the end, though.

Today's mail had this lovely block in it! It's from Navarre2011, and I love it! Thanks so much!

Name:  boom9-received-navarre2011.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  403.6 KB
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

OOOOOOHHHHH I just love that material.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    finished the block for urgodschild2---wanted to use some color like olive green,orange red, blue grey in it but she only wants white. but I found Bird of Paradise pattern and it worked beautifully. Posted pic in album on my profile.

Blog Entries
    VERY pretty Rose! I finished blocks for goldendog and traveling grandma. Will try to get out of driveway to get to mailbox tomorrow! Have 2 more here to finish then just waiting on the other 8 F8's..Heck if I get them Ill be done with this swap in March and wont have any other blocks to make until June? ughhhh thats not good!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Blog Entries
    Nothing in the mail today coming in. I mailed finished blocks to cuppy and country1. I'm out of F8's until I receive and that is for this group and 2 small ones.

babyfire04 lit up our mailbox today

got her f8 and a snazzy block too!
    Name:  block-babyfire04.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  130.9 KB
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

Dang jaba...

I wish I had more time to sew but feel good to get 3 - 4 done in a whole week. Being down in my back / neck didn't help any either.
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    I didnt make it out to mail blocks home today.. too much snow and as I am a gimp I need a bunch of assistance getting down stairs and across the yard to the car. Tomorrow I have to go out so I will mail! and pick up mail!
    Linda, you be careful. As an orthopedic nurse of nearly 16 yrs, I have ssen too many patients who broke a hip trying to get out in wet weather.... we can wait for you mailings....your safety is a priority!!!!

received my first grown up block today from moonrise. what a fabulous block! Your fabric was a perfect choice with mine. Love the combination. I am glad I chose neutrals. Thank you. I will be going to small community quilt show this weekend, And the beach. It will be 85 this Saturday, 83 tomorrow.

Page 52 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 102 152 ... LastLast