Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 173 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

I received squishies today from ljdugas and Abby's mom
    Hugs
    April

Jaba, I received your F8 today, hope to have it done before the mail goes tomorrow already sent Dotty's out (artic)

Blog Entries
    None here in Missouri.....waiting patiently....even volunteered to watch the 3 8 year old grandkids tonight so I wouldnt think about blocks! LOL
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

I received squishies today from Jaba, ljdugas31, moonrise, moonworks and TheMamaHauser.

Moonrise.....If your darlling dad likes to see the squishies opened...how are you going to keep a secret from him???? I think it is wonderful but was wondering.
    Moonworks.......Ok you are going to test my learning skills on paper piecing. LOL. I can do it yes I can. (I have to keep telling myself that)
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
    I received squishies today from Jaba, ljdugas31, moonrise, moonworks and TheMamaHauser.

Moonrise.....If your darlling dad likes to see the squishies opened...how are you going to keep a secret from him???? I think it is wonderful but was wondering.
    Moonworks.......Ok you are going to test my learning skills on paper piecing. LOL. I can do it yes I can. (I have to keep telling myself that)
    Um ... are the names reversed? 'Cuz my dad isn't interested in quilting. Wish he was! On my note, I meant that either traditional piecing or paper piecing is fine. Just no applique' or embroidery. It doesn't have to be paper pieced. Any pieced block will be great. Sorry for the confusion.

No squishies were in my mailbox today.
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

All my f8s went ot today. Tried another post office and got away with 66 cents for USA and 1.05 for Japan aND Canada. Now how can it b the same amount to travel to Japan and to Canada??
    I did get to change your addy KAT before I mailed yours out. Will see just how long it takes for it to get down to the valley!
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

Received two F8's today!
    Jaba
    Moonrise
    Thank you ladies!

i got squishies from jaba,abby's mom,Dahna today!

Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post

Yep, you gots us confused a little bit... Moonwork (works under the light of the moon) -- Dad will see all the blocks but he won't know the end product will be his. That's what will be funny.

Moonrise --- early in the night...

See, we're different as night and day

Moonrise - Got your lovely F8 today (Dad was practically panting with anticipation until I got home to open it.)
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

Blog Entries
    I was squish-less today. That's ok - I've got a couple client quilts I should work on while I wait.

Page 9 of 173 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 59 109 ... LastLast