Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 05:36 PM

I'll make you some Lovinggrandma, am sending you a PM
Old 03-16-2013, 06:40 PM

So sorry for you. Take time so it will heal right
Old 03-16-2013, 08:55 PM
Power Poster

Well, for national quilting day, I managed to sew 7 blocks for the swap. I challenged myself to do every block different.....boy is it hard to establish a rhythm doing that. Anyway..got to snap pics in am....will package them and mail on Monday. I'll post names tomorrow.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:01 AM

Oh dear on the thumb surgery! I think you will be juggling with that hand in no time at all. I can tell, marlon the magician here, says.. yup you will be so happy soon. about 10 minutes into Physical therapy its ok if you call me names. I will understand. just keep saying that BRAT as you put it back into commission it helps. I had to relearn to use my hands and it wasnt fun at all. find the penny in the can of beans. they all felt like.. beans. now find a nickle. well hello if I cant find the penny how can I find the nickle? and the safteypin and the other goodies hidden in there. do it right! yes! now do it again. I hate you. such as it was hands are working so there is something to their madness I think.

I guess we are at the halfway point where the speedy ones sent and shipped asap and now its a trickle affect back? I have two to hit the mail tomorrow hope its three by then. leaving me with only 9. I can see the light!!!!
Old 03-17-2013, 07:26 AM

Ok Brat and when you finish you can hop on down to Southern CA and help me with mine. LOL. Gosh I know one member in this group who hasn't even started sewing one grown up block. I keep nagging her to no avail. I think she will be burning the midnight oil soon. LOL. Not me....I am trudging along and I am half way there. Yeah for me. It took me 3 days to decide how to do lovingizabella's. So if I have any more fabric that stumps me like that.....it slows me down. Too bad you don't live over by the ocean near Santa Rosa......my niece has started a club that meets in a restaurant for people waiting for kidney transplants. she is going on 4 years now.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:49 AM

Rc'd Grown up blocks from NanaKathy55 and from Travelinggrandma.
Thank you both, the blocks are beautiful and I love them.
Country1
Old 03-17-2013, 10:42 AM

I haven't updated in awhile. I have received a few new blocks and made a few new ones, but those details are going to have to wait until tomorrow. Not enough time to get pictures taken and downloaded.

I wanted to let everyone know that I got to the PO this week and 9 people from this group will be getting a green (in honor of St. Patty's day) envelope in the mail real soon.

Have a great Sunday!

Christina
Old 03-17-2013, 11:53 AM

Default Update

Sending blocks out tomorrow to : lovngrandma, Navarre2011, Alikat, AZ Kat, cuppy, dottiedodge, goldendog, jaba

Have four more on the table to make

Have not received F8 from : guiltingmommy, Mosher, girlscouts, and tracibug
Old 03-17-2013, 12:59 PM

update!!! I am still waiting on f8s from Girlscouts1 and Mosher92 I have sent back grown up blocks to everyone that sent me there f8 if you didn't get it back please lrt me know THANKS!!!!
Old 03-17-2013, 02:21 PM

hi there, im still getting to feel human again, and smelling a little bit better also, and today we are drissly and misty and no sun, cold and snow fluries for this evening, and more to come, all week of cold cloudy drab weather and its spring break fo rthe kids around ehre, so its jsut me and mine no wztra so i should get to do some sewing and get caught up and be able to send some grow ups home, I got a really pretty grown up on yesterday, from nanakathy, and it is jsut wonderful , all i hvae gotten are jsut great, and looking foward to starting on the boom and making some blocks to send home,