Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 SOUTHERN O Group Thread

I received these 2 lovely blocks from Phannie ( extra swap) and dotcom. Thank you both. They are very pretty.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

No in or out today. Did get some blocks from the other groups. I made my very first paper pieced block. Wanted to see if I could do it. It took me all day to do this one little 6 inch block. LOL I truly take my hat off to anyone who does paper piecing.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Themamahauser, I rec'd my grown up block from you today. It is lovely. You may post a picture if you like. I would, but I lack the technical skills necessary to do so.

You guys are some of the first to know this: I just received word that I have received the Alegre Quilt Art Camp Scholarship for 2013! It is in Colorado in April for 5 days in a beautiful retreat center. I want to take the shibori dyeing and design class, that will help me in my work at Pike Place Market, but otherwise I'll take a class with Katie Pasaquini-Masopust. The other instructor is Joan Meyers-Newbury. Oh, I am so excited!!!!!!

Here's the link to the program: http://www.alegreretreat.com/alegre.htm

congrats to you

Judy, I am so happy for you. I am excited for you also. You go girl! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Ready to Sew Waiting on F8 Block Returned Swap Complete
    GoldenDog55*
    urgodschild2*
    dotcomdtcm
    happylab
    ssnare
    girlscouts1*
    Tracibug*
    Lv2sew2011 (side)
    Tam...moo (side)
    Chewboo
    WandaLou
    MollyMunchkin(side)
    Nexxus831 (side)
    Short An Sweet
    DogHouseMom
    Jannie
    Missgigglewings*
    Ahwu
    Awilson

* indicates more than 1 group

I got almost 12 blocks sewn today but not all in time for the mail pick up - so a bunch will be going out on Monday. If you click on the link below, there are pictures of everything I've made, everything I've received, and a link to my tracking spreadsheet with dates & block names.

MamaHauser ... your quick!!! I finished your block today, hope you like it. If you want to peek it's in my album. I ended up going with a non-directional block.
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

Dotty ... finished your block today. Will mail tomorrow. Hope you like it.
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

well after bible study today, I will sit down to sewing this afternoon. I hope to get 4 done but don't know who's. LOL. Have to take you in order of how I receive them. I do know that one is going to be ssnare from this group as I remember the fabric. LOL.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast