Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 SOUTHERN O Group Thread

Blog Entries
    I would love to see all ur blocks when u get them back, ur fabric was very cool and a little wild lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnare View Post
    I received a beautiful block from awilson and goldendog55. Thank you very much. I only have 2 left to arrive.
    Live, Laugh & Love, for tomorrow may never come.
    Veronica

Thanks Tracibug and Short an Sweet your blocks came today. It is amazing that all the blocks received, so far, have been different.

I am so excited. I got two blocks today One from short n Sweet and WandaLou. I have two left but when I get them, I will make a pillow case out of them for Ozzie. thank you all so much. The blocks are all so beautiful and the duvet is turning out really cool. Will post a picture when I am done.
    Name:  Short n Sweet Southern.JPG
Views: 113
Size:  749.8 KBName:  WandLou Southern.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  716.1 KB
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Just wanted to pop in and see how this swap was wrapping up If anyone needs me give a holler
    Hugs
    April

Name:  boomering9.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  53.6 KB
    Here are what I have so far from the Arctic, the Southern, the side swap and a few of my own for Bommering 9. I still waiting for 2 more from the Southern group and 4 from the Arctic Group. That would make 1 more row... But no hurry ladies, I am not sure what to do with these yet.... It has been so much fun, I learn a lot from making yours blocks. Thank you..

Blog Entries
    Beautiful collection of blocks, I even found mine lol

Quote Originally Posted by ahwu View Post
    Name:  boomering9.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  53.6 KB
    Here are what I have so far from the Arctic, the Southern, the side swap and a few of my own for Bommering 9. I still waiting for 2 more from the Southern group and 4 from the Arctic Group. That would make 1 more row... But no hurry ladies, I am not sure what to do with these yet.... It has been so much fun, I learn a lot from making yours blocks. Thank you..
    Veronica

Blog Entries
    well it was fun doing blocks with all of you ladies, its been a week since the last of my blocks went out so I am going to assume that everyone got their blocks, if not just PM me and I will have the PO check the label #
    Veronica

I have mailed 12 completed blocks, hopefully you are one of the lucky 12 individuals who have recieved their blocks back. The other 3 blocks will be another 3 weeks before you get them. My sewing machine had issues so it's in for repairs, I will pick up my machine in 2-3 weeks. Sorry. I'll send out the other three when my machine is back. Again I am sorry.
    I have received such lovely quilt blocks from everyone so far. I will send a pic when I figure out the posting of pics on my I-pad.
    Happylab

I want to figure out how to post pics. From my phone. I always have to email them to myself, download them onto my desktop, then up load them from my desktop computer to the quilting board. Does anyone know how to do this? Or a faster way? I have an iphone4

Bear with me, ladies... I'm still churning them out. And packing boxes though still no house and 12 days to move out.

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38 39 LastLast