Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1846

Thread: Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

  1. #111
    Super Member Jennifer22206's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    state of confusion
    Posts
    4,777
    Blog Entries
    4
    Was I the only person who sent a little letter out with the F8s'?

    And am I correct in assuming that I can make whatever kind of block I want in any pattern if I didn't receive general directions/instructions/wants from people who sent a F8?

  2. #112
    Super Member pattis47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    that is the way I understood the swap guidelines.......no note with preferences, you have carte blanche to do whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
    Was I the only person who sent a little letter out with the F8s'?

    And am I correct in assuming that I can make whatever kind of block I want in any pattern if I didn't receive general directions/instructions/wants from people who sent a F8?

  3. #113
    Super Member pattis47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    ***** Just sew you know , the blocks you send back to me will be sewn into quilts for our American Soldiers in Afghanistan, . I am told it is very cold over there at night this time of year. If anyone has extra 12 1/12" blocks that they want to donate, just include them in the envelope. Please sign your blocks with your name and state if you donate so the soldiers will know where the blocks have traveled from. Thanks for your help

  4. #114
    Super Member Carsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,295
    Got Squishi's from: Oatw13, DonnaDrum, Fryguymoore, Laurie 8D, PokerDiva, and Moonrise. Got to get busy!!!!

  5. #115
    Super Member pattis47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    3...2...1... And they're off. Lets see who finishes first......lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Carsey
    Got Squishi's from: Oatw13, DonnaDrum, Fryguymoore, Laurie 8D, PokerDiva, and Moonrise. Got to get busy!!!!

  6. #116
    Senior Member shaysmema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hammond, La
    Posts
    410
    Got squishies from 2 spoiled huskies, jane cat,moonrise, Donna Drum, and fryguymoore today. Beautiful fabric, up on my wall waiting for them to talk to me. Going to have to be after the Saints game though. Hope to get them done tomorrow and in the mail on Monday. Want to stay ahead.

  7. #117
    Super Member Jennifer22206's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    state of confusion
    Posts
    4,777
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by pattis47
    ***** Just sew you know , the blocks you send back to me will be sewn into quilts for our American Soldiers in Afghanistan, . I am told it is very cold over there at night this time of year. If anyone has extra 12 1/12" blocks that they want to donate, just include them in the envelope. Please sign your blocks with your name and state if you donate so the soldiers will know where the blocks have traveled from. Thanks for your help
    That's really nice! I might have some orphan blocks, does color matter for them?

    Do you want me to see how many blocks I can get out of your F8?

  8. #118
    Super Member LovingIzabella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,076
    Quote Originally Posted by maine ladybug
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
    PS Just a gentle reminder although we love to see pictures (and I know we do) Please do not post them before the recipient gets them in the mail-we all love the surprise of our blocks when they come home :-)
    Hugs
    April
    Oh, so sorry. I guess I missed that part. Please forgive me...It won't happen again.
    No need to apologize :-) We are all excited!! (And now I am intimidated Ihave to follow that????? :shock: :shock: :shock: )
    Hugs
    April

  9. #119
    Super Member LovingIzabella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
    Was I the only person who sent a little letter out with the F8s'?

    And am I correct in assuming that I can make whatever kind of block I want in any pattern if I didn't receive general directions/instructions/wants from people who sent a F8?
    I sent out notes too just because I sent out a little out of the box on this swap (plus Izabella wrote her own note for her orange fabric).

    If there is no note than it should be open book for you :-)
    Hugs
    April

    PS Pattis I love it you didn't open the bill....I did not open the F8s yet because I have to get my design wall up in the new sewing room! I love your plan for your blocks as well.
    PPS VivnMe is fryguy's mom I believe :-)

  10. #120
    Super Member LovingIzabella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,076
    WOW squishies are rolling in...and the race is on...peddles to the floor ladies and have fun fun fun..let's see how well these babies speak up for themselves!
    HUgs
    APril

Page 12 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.