Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 41 of 210 FirstFirst ... 31 40 41 42 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

I have finished Donna Hannah's block and will mail in the morning. I got 9 squishies in the mail today!

Quote Originally Posted by anitariddle
    This is Anita. I was loking at doing maybe black white and red.. Thanks!
    Sorry Anita, I finnished your block yesterday, ( 1st one I opened) it's not red/white/black, but I do hope you'll like it.

Oatw13--your finished block is going out tomorrow!! I LOVE IT!!!! Hope you do too!

Here is a test block I made using my own fabric before I cut into someone else's. Someone will be getting a version of this block. (I changed it, gotta love a test block. You can work out the kinks!) I'm just showing off my fabric...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    I got 13 squishies in the mail yesterday. I hope nobody expects any from me for a bit. My plate is excessively full at the moment and the other deadlines loom much larger.

Don't even worry about it Mad!! We will all be PLENTY busy!
    Quote Originally Posted by MadQuilter
    I got 13 squishies in the mail yesterday. I hope nobody expects any from me for a bit. My plate is excessively full at the moment and the other deadlines loom much larger.

This is my first swap so i am setting on ready. please tell me the list of addresses is not lost in cyber-space. i am checking e-mail and spam everyday fearful that i have been dropped. i have all my fabric in envelopes ready for address labels. please know i am not trying to rush you just have the newbe jitters.

Quote Originally Posted by ispy
    This is my first swap so i am setting on ready. please tell me the list of addresses is not lost in cyber-space. i am checking e-mail and spam everyday fearful that i have been dropped. i have all my fabric in envelopes ready for address labels. please know i am not trying to rush you just have the newbe jitters.
    The list went out in the beginning of January :-( Please PM me your email address again to make sure I had the right one and I will resend it to you :-)
    Hugs
    April

mweakley@aol.com

Marie
    I just sent you the list again. Please let me know if you get it. If not I can send it via snail mail to you.
    We all have you on our list to swap with :-)
    Hugs
    April

Page 41 of 210 FirstFirst ... 31 40 41 42 51 91 141 ... LastLast