Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ALCYONE Group

Blog Entries
    HELP! My machine automatically added updated and now I have these stupid scroll bars that I have to use to view the posts. Did anyone else have this problem and how did you fix it?

bnndm - yes the pattern is paperpieced. It was new to me and i had to try it!!
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

This group is fast -
    I already have a total of 8 adults which include the following three
    one from dahna42,Jupiter and Ldugas - they are wonderful - it is awesome the ways everyone is finding to use my fabric - thank you all
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

Okay, getting caught up on blocks I've received! You guys are doing some AMAZING work! Keep it up!

Received fabric from goldendog55

Finished blocks I've received: nanakathy55, elisabrat, arizonakat, travelinggramma, dahna42, and benndm
    Attached Images Attached Images            

Sorry never seen the troubleyour having with the scroll bar. I always scroll down so not sure what the trouble your having is???

next; I think I blew it. I owe someone maybe Arizonkat your daughter? a f8 of fabric> can you see if I sent it I cant find the email so I hope I sent it. which means not much I might have forgot so if I did as soon as I get a PM addy etc I will mail out my little piece of fabric. I am sooo sorry. I got busy starting my table runner swap I moved, deleted, maybe even if I am lucky Sent out the fabric.. otherwise .. I messed up. These things happen but with me I freely admit it

oh I received Ldugas your block back today lovely little birdies on that one will post pictures..
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Update: I finally decided on buying new batik fabric, verses using my stash. I have now washed the fabric and will cut it out tomorrow. I'll mail the f8's tomorrow or next Wednesday. Then I will seriously start sewing on the adult blocks. Happy sewing everyone.

I received another great block from NanaKathy55 today. I love it. The fabrics you added are beautiful.
    I'm going to hate it when I have received all my blocks and I have nothing to look forward to when I go to the Post Office. I think I'm hooked on Boomerang swaps. Name:  DSC02921.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  932.0 KB

Received a block from missgigglewings. (I actually received 2 blocks from 2 people who are in both of my groups, and I THINK that I kept them straight!) Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sending home finished blocks to AnneMixon and benndm! Pictures are in my album!

Blog Entries
    Grownup going out tomorrow: benndm. Received grownups from ljdugas; brat and benndm. Will post pics tomorrow at work.

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast