Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ALCYONE Group

wow, you gals are fast.

Here is one.. I received my first f8th today for another boom group! I am going to whip that up tomorrow so it goes home by Sat. Ok it was a cheat receive. I went to Jaba's and dropped mine off and picked hers up while I visit. but I have one! I win!!! first to receive!! probably doesnt count it was hand delivered.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

So glad to see old faces and some new! I've had to slow down this boom. I'm doing more dyeing for selling and taking care of health problems. I am willing to do a couple of side seals using different fabric!

Blog Entries
    Want to ask everyone a question.

When I washed and cut my fat quarters down, they ended up a little short on the f8. Can I send a healthy cut of a coordinating fabric to supplement and be included in the block?

As fabric should soon start coming in, I wanted to re-post the Pinterest board I made with 12 inch quilt blocks from Quilter's Cache. It's so much easier to browse their blocks when you can see the pictures! http://pinterest.com/themilocat/12-inch-quilt-blocks/

Blog Entries
    Sally, thanks for the reposting of your link. It will come in handy.

I have all my envelopes addressed. I put my board name and group name on the lower left corner. I just have to get the fabric ready and stuffed. Hope it goes in the mail tomorrow. I can't wait to get my squishies and start sewing.

Smile

Hi Alikat...

I pre washed my fabric and of course it shrunk some. That is why we pre wash it! Cutting my F8's they are a bit short on one direction. I didn't worry about it. I sent them anyway. 10 X 18 is just as good as 11 X 18. If it were several inches short, I'd worry about it. Its still a lot of useable fabric.

I hope you enjoy the swap. I have done 3 other boomerang swaps here and have some wonderful fun quilts from the blocks.

hugs, Jupiter

Quote Originally Posted by alikat110 View Post
    Want to ask everyone a question.

When I washed and cut my fat quarters down, they ended up a little short on the f8. Can I send a healthy cut of a coordinating fabric to supplement and be included in the block?
    "Stash Enhancement" makes buying fabric necessary, even when you have no idea what you will do with it! ----Jupiter aka Marilyn

http://marilynjsmith.blogspot.com/

goldendog if you would like a side swap with me I would be happy to do that! just PM me.

I think some of mine are 10.5 x 18 .. I am hoping to find at least one squishy in the mail box today. I hope you receive mine also.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    Here is one.. I received my first f8th today for another boom group! I am going to whip that up tomorrow so it goes home by Sat. Ok it was a cheat receive. I went to Jaba's and dropped mine off and picked hers up while I visit. but I have one! I win!!! first to receive!! probably doesnt count it was hand delivered.
    No winning if you cheat! I got MY first squishy in the Mail last night. I am the winner and new champ!

Thank you travelinggramma.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast