Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast)

Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast)

Old 07-16-2013, 03:31 AM

I think Linda is able to do that Jaba but the rules state clearly she is to take ALL of us with her. Sheesh! What kind of deal is that? How is everyone doing sewing blocks? Quiltermomma your fabric is so pretty it grows on you especially that blue in it.. it sorta makes the fabric Not sure how much sewing I will get done today I am planning on working on sorting my fabric between naps. I have to do it it wont sort itself. time to get moving on this so it can make my life so much easier. in theory lol MORNING everyone!!
Old 07-16-2013, 04:01 AM

Marie, sorry I didn't see it. I slit the envelopes open and don't usually look at the flap! It says Gold or Red! Linda, I swear Im going on vacation to Wyoming one more time before I cant...so you are saying any of us that want to come to visit you its ok??? LOL Morning yourself! Looking at my envelopes and want to stay home and sew but I guess its off to work...ugh...Im feeling sick....
Old 07-16-2013, 05:40 AM

QuilterMomma, Your block is in today's mail to you. I enjoyed working on it and hope you like it. I won't post any pix until after you receive it. Thanks for swapping!
Old 07-16-2013, 06:32 AM

Everybody seems so busy sewing blocks. I will be starting the blocks as of this afternoon. I have a question. Everybody has been talking about their *albums*. How do I find these albums you are talking about? I have seen some because the link was posted along with the message. How do I find albums without the link?
Phyllis
Old 07-16-2013, 06:53 AM

Phyllis, when you check on someones profile, it will take you to the albums. I will tell you how to check my albums.

1. Click on my name with your left mouse button, you will have several options, view my profile, send me a private message, View Forum Posts, view blog Entries or view articles (I am not sure about that one, I should write an article to find out!) any way click with the left mouse button on the View Profile (when you "hover" over it there is a underline and the word is highlighted)

2. when you get to my profile page along the left side of the page scroll down and you will see Albums, Usually the last one made is the most current. My albums are named Boom 10 for this group (I am only in one group) some others have named them differently. But go exploring. But watch out that "Rabbit hole" is deep, you might not emerge for a while!
Old 07-16-2013, 07:00 AM

Received f8s from:
Annaquilts
Marytoddliz
Sunrise450

Need f8s from:
createfourpaws
missgigglewings
mollymunchkin

I won't be able to work on these till this weekend. Have to help kids with the party and then, of course, meetings cropped up this week. Back to the grind stone and drooling over the pretty fabric that is here to play with that I can't touch till this Sunday. Boo Hoo.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:19 AM

Beth, do you and your husband share a birthday? How fun to have a party thrown by your kids! Mine did that for me, with my sisters help! Boy was that a fun party! (Some of the pictures were never developed) I was afraid LOL...

Happy Birthday~

Phyllis, I have added some more pictures, but not the information. I can only do pictures on my lap top! and my spreadsheet is on the PC, you would think I would be better at this computer stuff! I taught it to government employees for 20 years!
Old 07-16-2013, 08:38 AM

just recieved another package from Anna Quilts wooooooooo. The material is such fun.

Marie
Old 07-16-2013, 08:47 AM

Question: Has anyone heard anything from missgigglewings? I thought I'd never seen any posts by her so I double checked and I didn't find any. Anybody have any contact with her? Just curious...
Old 07-16-2013, 08:55 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Question: Has anyone heard anything from missgigglewings? I thought I'd never seen any posts by her so I double checked and I didn't find any. Anybody have any contact with her? Just curious...
Last time she was on the board was 7/13
http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...ngs-u9073.html

She has an active thread going collection blocks and materials for patriotic quilts too.

Maybe she just hasn't stopped over in this thread yet?