Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 58 of 81 FirstFirst ... 8 48 57 58 59 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast)

oh she is going to love that! you are fast and look the sashing has butterflies too! a happy quilt. til she wants a Justin beaver one love your quilt inspector very cute!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    I love the sashing you have done, pretty color!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Blog Entries
    Hello, how are you...is there anyone out there.....
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

Blog Entries
    I'm here, just not getting anything else back so nothing to post Have started putting the borders on my blocks, but need a few more to come back so I can get this quilt put together

Blog Entries
    Me too....guess I could put the sashing on what I have. Hardest part though is choosing sashing. Guess its time to go shopping for fabric! LOL

Blog Entries
    I kinda had my Sashing picked out ahead of time, just hoped that it did not clash with any of the colors and it worked pretty good!

I have 19 blocks done and waiting for one more, If I don't get one early this week then I might just go shopping for more fabric! I saw some at Joann's in about 6 different back ground colors! wow gave me an idea for the next boom!

Linda, nope I will not make a quilt with any "rock star" in it! If she goes on to decorate her room in more of a teenage style (I hope that day is a long way off) I will let her get a bed cover some place besides from Grammy. The next one I am going to make for her will be a graduation from high school present!

But please don't push, she is only going to be 4! Wow they grow up fast! I have been whining around the house all day with a headache, gotta love a lost day!

I think the next quilt I make with a boom will be one for me to keep. I keep saying that and I keep giving them away.
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

I think that some people are needing a bit more time that's all. My mailbox is empty too but I have a lovely selection of blocks back so far. I am very pleased with the speed and quality of blocks coming in so thank you everyone. I cant wait til they are all here I have grand plans for all of them! Marybeth your like Jaba quick as a cricket. Not me I move one foot at a time.. I don't like to presash in case some colors are not as good right next to each other so I wait.
    Linda

Good morning everyone!

Thank you to Terriamn for the lovely block she sent. I was visiting my son in KS over the weekend so I didn't see it until late last night. Great colors. I'll post a pic later today. Thank you very much!

I have one block to complete for missgigglewings and then my stitching is done. I hope to do that this week. I'm still waiting to hear if blocks I sent almost 2 weeks ago have been rec'd by awilson and catgirl. I've gotten no response to PMs or a posting here so I guess I'll just have to assume they've arrived unless I hear otherwise.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!
    Last edited by Janice McC; 08-19-2013 at 03:45 AM.

oh last night I found some monkey fabric that I think I side swapped with so I will have to make a block of that today. Its such a cute fabric with little monkeys on it I hate to cut it up! that is my last block unless more fabric is still coming?? guess I had best get to sashing the blocks not much of an excuse to wait.. (stalling?)
    Linda

What fabric did sunrise450 have?

Was it Christmas with birdies and a mailbox?
    Last edited by Annaquilts; 08-19-2013 at 10:05 AM.
    Anna Quilts

Page 58 of 81 FirstFirst ... 8 48 57 58 59 68 ... LastLast