Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MEROPE Group

Hi Hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day Weekend I just finished Oma7 block and will mail off on Tues Sept 3 received 2 grown up blocks from Oma7 and Shadowirish I love them both nice color choices for both. I am having a ball with this .......................my 1st one ever and I want to play again for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Warm Hugs~~~ Pamela Margaret

anyone heard from qltnrt. I looked at her page and she has no post listed.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Wow!!! it is sooooooooooo quit here. Is everyone busy sewing up a storm on all their blocks. I will start working on mine this weekend.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Blog Entries
    since qltnrt lives in South st Paul,Mn and I am in Columbia Heights,Mn I decided to try and find a phone number for her to check and see if there was a problem regarding her participation with this swap. I tried to find a listing under her name and under reverse listing using address--had no luck either way. Here's hoping everything is okay with her.

Arrived back from my vacation and had Oma's F8 and my adult block in the mail! waahoo!
    here is her block and then a group photo. Thank you one and all. I will be getting my machine back tomorrow and can't wait to start sewing. I do have each F8 matched up with the pattern I am planning so it should go easier!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

Good Morning to all ! Hope everyone is doing well. Yes it has been VERY quiet here. Still nothing on queenof2802 no fabric or grown up block everyone else I have received F8 and returned still missing are all grown up blocks from anneMixon, Marich52, nelco, oldcatlady, qltnrt, queenof2802, Scrapper, sisastitcher, urgodschild2, and wendsy. PLEASE let me know if I am wrong on any of these. Enjoy your day and quilt away

I will be working on my blocks this weekend at my quilt retreat. Hope to get a few done and in the mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warm Hugs View Post
    Good Morning to all ! Hope everyone is doing well. Yes it has been VERY quiet here. Still nothing on queenof2802 no fabric or grown up block everyone else I have received F8 and returned still missing are all grown up blocks from anneMixon, Marich52, nelco, oldcatlady, qltnrt, queenof2802, Scrapper, sisastitcher, urgodschild2, and wendsy. PLEASE let me know if I am wrong on any of these. Enjoy your day and quilt away
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Have fun at your retreat for sure !!!!!!

I did manage to get 2 more blocks done this weekend. so 4 down and 12 to go.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Just checking in, I have recieved 3 grown up blocks so far and they are all great, can't wait to see the rest of them. If anyone hasn't recieved a block back from me please let me know, I have sent them all out. Hope to see some blocks soon!!! Later all

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 28 ... LastLast