Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-TAYGETE Group

Blog Entries
    Moonrise, that is soooooooooo cool! I got your block yesterday. It was cool too. Thank you.

I sent out another 4 blocks this morning. Unfortunately, I can't remember who they were to and I'm at work without my spreadsheet. I try to make one block a night and catch up on the weekend if I miss one.

My GD joined in the Boom 10 swap, which, in the beginning I thought it was a good idea. She's a definite beginner. So I'm "helping" her with her blocks too. Last night I found out that she does much better with paper patterns. So for the time being I'm going to be making patterns for all her blocks she needs. She's going to end up with 4 1/2 blocks, 3 1/2 blocks, etc. I need to get her a shoe box for her patterns.

Finished blocks in the mail today for bluelady, cuppy, Grandma Di, and sunrise450. Pictures are in my album if you want to look

Blog Entries
    Block I received yesterday from moonrise. Its really pretty!! The care bear fabric is for the pillows Im going to make to go with the pooh quilt! Thanks Mailing 4 blocks home tomorrow to Ahwu, Arizonakat, awilson and dotcomdtcm.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Last edited by joanelizbay; 07-23-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

I sent out the F8 fabric with the flip flops. This will be for me! I will like what ever you choose, I will keep it at our beach house. Thank you, to everyone.

Blog Entries
    Just missing 2 F8s from this group. oldcatlady and quiltaddiction. Got 10 cut out and ready to sew and send on their way. This has been a really smooth swap so far, both groups!! Thanks everyone!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

I have received 13 F8 still missing 3. Will update on Friday. awilson, I did see the block you made for me, in your album. Really great.

Grown-up blocks going home to kareno, Quiltaddiction, AnneMixon, cuppy, and ahwu either today or tomorrow (gotta go get more stamps). I'll post pics in my album (see sig line) later today.

I just need oldcatlady's F8, and I'll have them all for this group.
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

Another squishy today from joanelizbay very cute fabric!
    Everyday is a good day for Quilting!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
    Just missing 2 F8s from this group. oldcatlady and quiltaddiction. Got 10 cut out and ready to sew and send on their way. This has been a really smooth swap so far, both groups!! Thanks everyone!
    I peeked. Very cool!

Blog Entries
    Sent out grownups to Abby's Mom and awilson yesterday.

If you are the person with the crazy circle fabic, I sent yours too. I'm at work and thought I would remember everyone . . . but I'm having another episode of "sometimers".

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast