Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-TAYGETE Group

Update : Waiting on one F8 from atpegsquiltstudio grown blocks sent to Moonrise and Grandma Di today.
    Everyday is a good day for Quilting!

Hello everyone!
    I have a lot of catching up to do! I had another brain surgery on the 16th so I am a bit behind but I will get caught up. If anyone needs anything you know how to get me
    Hugs
    April

Well, I am glad to hear that you are back! Hope all went well. I did get your F8, and it is in line with the rest that I haven't finished yet!! Take care

Blog Entries
    April, I hope all goes well for you now. So sorry to hear of your health issues!
    Phyllis
    sunrise450
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

Thanks so much ladies. My neurosurgeon told me he lit candles and prayed to the Gods that this one works for me. He is an awesome doctor but I am taking things as slow as possible maybe that will help?
    Hugs
    April

Blog Entries
    Got a great block from Abby's Mom. I know I've said this before, but I can't believe what creative colorful blocks I'm getting back from this material I sent.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    I received a block from AHWU that is just beautiful. It amazes me that I have received so many from this group! I have just started sewing blocks (have five ready to sit down and sew) for this group. I fell that I am so behind but then I have to realize that I have all the other swap finished except for one that hasn't sent her fabric yet.
    I have really enjoyed this swap and am already looking forward to the next!
    Have a great day!
    Phyllis
    sunrise450

Finished blocks in the mail tomorrow to: Cuppy, KarenO & AHWU. If all goes well the remaining 4 blocks for this swap will be finished this week.

Great blocks received from sunrise450 & Quilt Addiction - thank you so much. Pictures will be posed soon.

Blog Entries
    All out of country grownups have been sent. The postal clerk hates me. Anne Mixon and ljdugas grownups are on it's way also.

Blog Entries
    Blocks going home to bluelady and dotcomdtcm in todays mail. Hope you like your blocks ladies! Now to start another block! Have a great day all.
    Phyllis
    sunrise450

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 ... LastLast