Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 8.0 Now closed for Signups

Quote Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
    I apparently made quite a few booboos this go round with the lists. So very sorry. Perhaps next swap I will have to handle the reins to someone else to avoid this problem
    Hugs
    April
    You did great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
    You did great!!!
    Ditto!
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

All boo boo's are easy to fix. no worry. I am in the diamonds group. YEAH>
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

You did great!!!!!!!!!

Received my list - waahooo - Iam a ruby - brilliant and lovely
    My addy is wrong - boohoo
    sent you an email!
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

Blog Entries
    I knew Diamonds were my best friend.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Rubies and diamonds for me. The "oops" are allowed you know, these are your babies forever! Now I have to go back through this thread and find all of that d--- chocolate and make note See you on the other threads....Bye the way, I was laughing so hard last night about the foodsaver, I had to go to bed. Husband even came in to see what I was reading and said those are some crazy ladies, you guys have way too much fun! He thinks it's terrific.

Woop Woop... Rubies for this gal...and actually I have many more ruby rings than anything else... Yippee
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

I have to LOL at the wash and sorting part. My son in law sorts all the clothes in this manner. red, purple, pink : blue, green; white; orange, yellow; browns and blacks. I asked his mum if she sorts that way and she says her son is crazy........ My own daughter swears by this method too. What happened to colors, whites, darks separation. Isn't 3 easier to do then 5???? I do be careful with reds, some blues (dark) and some blacks as they do tend to share their colors with others.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

I am so excited to get going that afer looking at my list.......I thought.....oh no what have I gotten myself into. LOL Well it is a good thing that we can only go one day at a time, otherwise I might be overwhelmed. Maybe I need some of that chocolate. I have a bag of M & M's that I keep by the computer. I get the large bag mind you. But it keeps disappearing. I am thinking that I am really devouring those little guys but come to find out that my son and grandson are also pilfering my stash. As far as asking for a puppy or a kitty.......hmmmmmmmm No to the puppy and to the kitty.....I already have 5 here at the house. I just found out that if you have 3 or more animals in your home that you have to buy a kennel license. Shhhhhhh so don't tell anyone how many I have. It's a good thing that 3 are black so people think they are all just one cat.

Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast