Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 9.0 - Signups are Now Closed

Blog Entries
    hey there ladies i don't mind doing some side swaps, i jsut did not have enough fabric, are enough money to buy new right now, can do more in feb, as i can order from a new place i just found about, that has great prices
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Quote Originally Posted by lovngrandma View Post
    hey there ladies i don't mind doing some side swaps, i jsut did not have enough fabric, are enough money to buy new right now, can do more in feb, as i can order from a new place i just found about, that has great prices

Oh please share the place? Please?
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

Blog Entries
    Have you tried "thousands of bolts" on line? They have wonderful fabric!! 5 bucks a yard does also but doesnt have near as much as the lst one. Im anxious to see the site too!! Here is a picture of the fabric Im sending out for Boom 9. Id like either white or a matching yellow/white to go with it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Blog Entries
    hi there
    Funky farm blocks, we need a few more to swap with, had a couple that had to drop out, and they can be reg animals also, but funny is cool, like my neon cats lol, are my rabbits with clothes on, etc, com on over fand join us,

Quote Originally Posted by Nexxus831 View Post
    Oh please share the place? Please?
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Blog Entries
    yes, I have been to thousands of bolts did not know about the other will check them out, I can replensih my stash a bit, on payday, and agian on the 3rd, we have some things coming up like dance costume, and a car part and propane and other things, so im limited on waht i can put out for fabric, and some it is the shopping , so i will check them out , thank you so much,

Quote Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
    Have you tried "thousands of bolts" on line? They have wonderful fabric!! 5 bucks a yard does also but doesnt have near as much as the lst one. Im anxious to see the site too!! Here is a picture of the fabric Im sending out for Boom 9. Id like either white or a matching yellow/white to go with it.

Oh I can't do another swap I was just wondering what site you bought the fabric from?

Quote Originally Posted by lovngrandma View Post
    hi there
    Funky farm blocks, we need a few more to swap with, had a couple that had to drop out, and they can be reg animals also, but funny is cool, like my neon cats lol, are my rabbits with clothes on, etc, com on over fand join us,
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

Quote Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
    OOOOOooooOOOO I sure hope you're in MY group again!!!

Hee hee ... you already got a block with over a 100 pieces from me. What more do you want woman?
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

Blog Entries
    April,

I am not sure if you have me down for the small or large group. I really enjoyed doing the large group swap. If you only have 20 what if each swapper does 2 blocks instead of one... would be the same as a large swap group and less pirate costs...just an idea.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by DogHouseMom View Post
    Hee hee ... you already got a block with over a 100 pieces from me. What more do you want woman?
    Well, some might say I'm "greedy" but I might say..."intrigued", "inspired", "curious" and well maybe a little greedy
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

Quote Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
    Oooo, Yeller! I hope we get each other...I never get to work with yellow!!!!!
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast