Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 9.0 - Signups are Now Closed

Blog Entries
    Big difference pbadder, the legal size is a #10 envelope, measures 4 1/8" X 9 1/2". Walmarts, grocery store or if you have a dollar store they have them too. 80 strip & seal for a $1 or so. Think I'd be changing envelops for the return trip.
    Arizonacat last swap I know a solid black was sent, but she did add a note saying "use bright solids". If you didn't add something you could have all kinds of prints and such that they not match up at all in the end. But it would depend on what you're going to do with them. Whatever you decide will be great, but a little hint would be nice.

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking any combination of colors with the solid color in the print would be nice.

Blog Entries
    That would probably be perfect. Mine are going out as" please use the colors that are in the print only". It is a print for both so I really don't want any other print with it, I want the one I am sending out to be the focus of the whole quilt. Does that make sense?

The orange and yellow in this block are the colors I will be sending out. Have fun with the colors.
    Name:  SDC12184.JPG
Views: 86
Size:  466.3 KB
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Big difference pbadder, the legal size is a #10 envelope, measures 4 1/8" X 9 1/2". Walmarts, grocery store or if you have a dollar store they have them too. 80 strip & seal for a $1 or so. Think I'd be changing envelops for the return trip.
    Arizonacat last swap I know a solid black was sent, but she did add a note saying "use bright solids". If you didn't add something you could have all kinds of prints and such that they not match up at all in the end. But it would depend on what you're going to do with them. Whatever you decide will be great, but a little hint would be nice.
    I did have enough of the 4-1/8" x 9-1/2" envelopes so I changed materials into those. haven't had a chance to go back to PO today to find out the postage on these. Will do that tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
    The orange and yellow in this block are the colors I will be sending out. Have fun with the colors.
    Name:  SDC12184.JPG
Views: 86
Size:  466.3 KB
    love the colors on this block.

I love the colors and the block!!!
    Hugs
    April

Blog Entries
    so you want a solid or tone on tone of one of the colors in your print? is that correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    That would probably be perfect. Mine are going out as" please use the colors that are in the print only". It is a print for both so I really don't want any other print with it, I want the one I am sending out to be the focus of the whole quilt. Does that make sense?
    Live, Laugh & Love, for tomorrow may never come.
    Veronica

This is just one of my Alexander Henry bins. It does not include my pinups or the ones I have large yardage of...I have a problem I think LOL
    Hugs
    April
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    April, you have way too much for 1 person.....share the wealth there missy

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 40 ... LastLast