Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 9.0 - Signups are Now Closed

Blog Entries
    traci, here is the sock monkey fabric, it is double the side u see, not alot but some, i think its cute

Quote Originally Posted by tracibug View Post
    This would make a great quilt for my oldest, he's a budding astronomer... Good score!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

April,

I still need to take pictures of the AH fabric that I have. Just haven't had the energy since getting home from the hospital. I really really really am in love with all AH fabric. I was the one who sent out the solid kona black and asked for bright colors used with it. I got some wonderful blocks back. I have enough to make two good sized twin quilts one for a boy and one for a girl. Oh and I got my mother to join in this time around. Woohooo.
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

Here's my fabric. Washed, dried, and cut it yesterday, and packed it up today. Ready to mail!

Name:  marrakeshfabric.JPG
Views: 99
Size:  150.2 KB
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

Yikes! My fabric's photo from Fabric.com wasn't that big on their website, but it sure showed up GIGANTIC here!
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

I love!!! fabric like yours moonrise. I think I may have sent one almost like that for a previous Boom.

With my dyed fabrics, I don't care about the color of the black. I'll figure that out later. Also, given that I have a large golden retriever, very hairy, service dog that sleeps on the bed, and sheds all of the time- it may turn into a huge wall quilt!

Quote Originally Posted by goldendog55 View Post
    I love!!! fabric like yours moonrise. I think I may have sent one almost like that for a previous Boom.

With my dyed fabrics, I don't care about the color of the black. I'll figure that out later. Also, given that I have a large golden retriever, very hairy, service dog that sleeps on the bed, and sheds all of the time- it may turn into a huge wall quilt!
    I'm pretty sure someone sent the same or VERY similar fabric in another Boom, because I found a tiny scrap of it in my scrap bin a few days ago. I bet it was yours!

Blog Entries
    moonrise that is beautiful! Hope we're in a group together I want to see it up close and personal. Love that turquoise

moonrise LOVE!!!!! That fabric.and yes someone sent that last boom,i still have a scrap. It is beautiful.

Moonrise I love that fabric, it's beautiful.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Name:  DSCF3838.JPG
Views: 89
Size:  1.59 MB

This is the fabric I have picked and its all ready to go. I would like this to be the focal point of the block.
    Everyday is a good day for Quilting!

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 41 ... LastLast