Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 9.0 - Signups are Now Closed

We had one other solid that came it was a hand died rich peach tone. totally beautiful fabric. I would say the hardest one for me was the tie die blue and teal with white and you could only use white. that one stumped the heck out of me. On the one wanting only black your not concerned about all the different shades of black that might come back to you? We also had one that came with two fabrics and a note asking to use only those two if we could. But that was only one out of fifty. Sending two fabrics ensures you get what you want BUT is expensive to send I think.

now that pretty teal pasley fabric.. who makes that ..is it a Kaufman fabric? I love it and I am not one who runs for the blues.
    the daisys will be fun to work with. for some reason I have been thinking daisys this month

most of the fabrics that are sent are made the focal point of the blocks sent back. Thats why the 18x11 cut is so much better to send. it allows for a whole lot more variety in the block you get back. larger cutting area for bigger pieces.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Well, tracibug scammed me out of my planets fabric-- KIDDING! We are doing our second fabric swap.. can we say new best friends?

Is is okay to send half of my group one fabric, and the other half a coordinating fabric? I don't have enough of either of these fabrics to do a full swap. Half the swappers in my group would be getting the paisley and half will get the coordinating dots. I think they would make an adorable quilt when put all together.
    Name:  il_170x135.377779185_oz2l.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  15.8 KB

You can send as many different as you wish..that is entirely up to you which is half the fun of this swap
    Hugs
    April

Is Izabella shrek?????? Cute picture.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
    Is Izabella shrek?????? Cute picture.
    LOL That is her in her swim cap and goggles. She takes swimming lessons once a week which she loves. She has giraffe legs so once she figures out the concept of keeping her head under water there will be no stopping her and she can join the team She is super excited about that!
    Hugs
    April

moonrise, who makes that fabric??? I LOVE it!!! If we're not in a group together I'd love a side swap

Everyone has awesome fabric's. Can't wait to start, of coarse mine isn't ready as yet, just washed??
    buddy'smom
    April's mom
    Tara's mom

Here is my fabric!!!

Name:  Boom 9 Fabric.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  43.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
    Here is my fabric!!!

Name:  Boom 9 Fabric.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  43.5 KB
    How cool..... shamrocks in a paisley design. I love it. I'm not a participant in the swap but but like looking at the blocks and cheering "cyber friends" on

Blog Entries
    Very nice yosa- lots of paisley this year. I know you ladies must have liked mine last year, now this year I have flowers. Marybrace you could join us and then we can look at your pics too and you'll have all kinds of help making a new quilt. Hurry, there's still a little time, isn't there April?

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 ... LastLast