Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Civil War Block swap - One, Two Three

Blog Entries
    Wonderful contrast with the blues.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

I have joined the civil war block swap...sounds like fun...

Yes - stichincat, now we are looking forward to your pictures of the blocks!!! And I won't say who has already asked for the address to send the blocks......talk about RogerRamJet.....

Blog Entries
    Well, slower than lots of people but the double T blocks are done. Here they are.

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

Blog Entries
    Well, my Double T blocks are done, but I gotta say they were not as much fun as I had anticipated. In fact, I wound up hating them! If I have a choice, I don't think I'll ever make these again!
    "I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them." ~ Author Unknown but I agree!

Blog Entries
    I have attempted to cut my blocks not once, not twice, but now 3 times. And yet, when I go to sew them together, what do I find? I FORGOT to cut something! I feel like karma, or serendipity, or fate, or whatever, is trying to tell me something.

Into a gigantic ziplock bag it all goes for a minimum of 30 days. That's right ladies, I put my blocks in time-out. Naughty blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser View Post
    I have attempted to cut my blocks not once, not twice, but now 3 times. And yet, when I go to sew them together, what do I find? I FORGOT to cut something! I feel like karma, or serendipity, or fate, or whatever, is trying to tell me something.

Into a gigantic ziplock bag it all goes for a minimum of 30 days. That's right ladies, I put my blocks in time-out. Naughty blocks.
    LOL I really laughed at that..AND I'm going to give it a try. Time out for my naughty sewing projects!!!
    SheriR~
    December 2.5" Candy Charm Swap
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t254479.html

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Blog Entries
    And they deserve to be in time out. Baaaaad blocks!
    I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

Senior Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser View Post

Too funny LOL!!! Usually I give up after 3 times and throw it away. But I will have to try time out next time also and see if it works.
    ​Christine

Senior Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisb View Post
    Well, slower than lots of people but the double T blocks are done. Here they are.

Love your double T block! I am leaving it to last as it looks the hardest to me did the shoo-fly block first and have 2 out of 4 done for the Virginia star
    ​Christine

Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 28 ... LastLast