Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Closed- Summer MerryGoRound Block Swap >

Closed- Summer MerryGoRound Block Swap

Closed- Summer MerryGoRound Block Swap

Old 06-04-2012, 10:39 AM

You gotta be kidding me.....ANOTHER ONE???.....I don't have this one due till June 30 - though they will be swapped out and mailed July 3rd.....if your blocks aren't here - too bad for you!!!!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins View Post
You gotta be kidding me.....ANOTHER ONE???.....I don't have this one due till June 30 - though they will be swapped out and mailed July 3rd.....if your blocks aren't here - too bad for you!!!!
LoL that's tellin em deb!! (but you do pick fun blocks and I'm curious too )
Old 06-04-2012, 04:49 PM

I didn't mean to sound so harsh.....it is just that I will be gone for two weeks and I didn't think that anyone would want to wait till the 20-25 of July to get the blocks back.
And as far as another swap - I will have to think about this. I was thinking that people may be getting tired of me doing this. My swaps seem to have a very small amount of participants as opposed to many of the others that are offered. If I do another one it will have a fall theme.....and in all honesty - Fall is my absolute favorite season to quilt for.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:06 PM

I didn't mean to sound so harsh.....it is just that I will be gone for two weeks and I didn't think that anyone would want to wait till the 20-25 of July to get the blocks back.
And as far as another swap - I will have to think about this. I was thinking that people may be getting tired of me doing this. My swaps seem to have a very small amount of participants as opposed to many of the others that are offered. If I do another one it will have a fall theme.....and in all honesty - Fall is my absolute favorite season to quilt for.
OK no worries I'll wait til you get something going in the fall. I love doing your swaps and I hope you have a great vacation )
Old 06-05-2012, 10:14 AM

Maybe something on my trip will inspire a new block to swap out!
Old 06-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Power Poster

Where you going ? Someplace fun I hope
Old 06-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Power Poster

Deb, I love your swap and you are an awesome host. If this swap had a death line of July 30th or later I would have participated. I just had prior obligations with all begin or end June death lines both in life and with swaps. I hope you will plan one again. Please let me know when you do.

Anna

Old 06-06-2012, 01:16 PM

Yeah Deb your "death lines" are killing us! Ha ha

I couldn't help myself Anna Quilts.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:55 AM

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan

Sharon, they are really fast. Got fabric out May 30th, finished (only one set) on June 2. Would have been faster but didn't quite read the instructions. So now I have a very nice set of 6 1/2" HST for another quilt. Waiting only squishes from USPS to mail.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Power Poster

Ok they are all together - now to figure out this pull out 3 stitches and get the center to spin - Mine never do that