Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
DEC. fat quarter swap:  BATIKS! and side swaps too! sign ups close Dec. 1st >

DEC. fat quarter swap: BATIKS! and side swaps too! sign ups close Dec. 1st

DEC. fat quarter swap: BATIKS! and side swaps too! sign ups close Dec. 1st

Old 12-16-2014, 11:19 AM

It's working now! Here's the beautiful FQ's from bullock2us. Thank you so much for an awesome trade, perfect "me" colors.[ATTACH=CONFIG]502709[/ATTACH]And this little apron is so cute, yum on the candy too[ATTACH=CONFIG]502710[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscf2442.jpg   dscf2443.jpg  
Old 12-16-2014, 01:31 PM

SheriR,
Happy you like them!
I loved every one you sent, too!!

Jaba,
My lil nutcracker Snickers almost didn't last long enough for the pic I took..
And this is from the gal who isn't "into" chocolate that much...lol.
By the way, I still am buying (and eating) several bags of the Andes mints every month...you bad influence in a good way lady, you!!
Kif
Old 12-16-2014, 05:30 PM

Just opened that Snicker's nutcracker and shared it with hubby...YUM it's like a Snicker's peanut butter cup. Very tasty!!
Old 12-16-2014, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Just opened that Snicker's nutcracker and shared it with hubby...YUM it's like a Snicker's peanut butter cup. Very tasty!!
Um, I didn't share with hubby....
He was out in his workshop when I opened the pkg, and I wanted to save him the calories, and that lil nutcracker was crying to get out of the wrapper, and he probably wouldn't have even liked it, and, and, and...
Okay, okay, I'm selfish and I ate the whole thing, and what's more I ENJOYED every last bite of it!

Hope Santa doesn't find out...

K
Old 12-16-2014, 09:02 PM

My F'q's are the same as tlambing. Aren't they beautiful. SheriR you are one terrific swapper. I'm glad the picture was taken cause I can't post pictures. Love, love, love them.
Old 12-18-2014, 06:51 AM

Sewellie,
Just saw where you mention being home from hospital. I pray you're on the mend!! And I'm sorry I missed your post...
Kif
Old 12-19-2014, 09:03 AM

Sewellie that is a prayer from me too to add to your list of people praying for an easy healing for you. Its never easy is it? we love you. You are a happy addition to our swaps and hope you are up and running (ha ha) in no time at all. I know going out is hard. what the heck! staying home is not that bad trust me! I do it a whole lot of the time!!!

all those pictures are great now I wish I had swapped. did I hear CANDY was included? oh yes I am swapping next time no doubt about it. I am intrigued by the thought of black licorice in mine.. grin oh yeah. best candy out there. ask Jaba. She croaked when I said it last time. I think black licorice is the stuff worth hiding in a closet and eating it all by yourself so you don't HAVE to SHARE. greedy I know. who cares its good.

just looked and realized should have mailed my priorty envelope yesterday yikes. best get to writing only 16 notes (fun) to put in each fat quarter or I will get in trouble big time from the swap leader. BAD BAD BRAT. had my doctor appointment and fling forgot all about mailing. did cut the stuff. just didn't write the notes yet. quick. run! ok hobble. get that paper out NOW. ahhh!! love the rush of these things and tis not even a Christmas present. oh I am so bad. wish me luck!
Old 12-19-2014, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by sewellie View Post
My F'q's are the same as tlambing. Aren't they beautiful. SheriR you are one terrific swapper. I'm glad the picture was taken cause I can't post pictures. Love, love, love them.

You can now!!!!!
Old 12-19-2014, 01:29 PM

You did swap with me, Brat. See, your wish came true. And they were beautiful. But, I, too, forgot to take pictures.

Yes, I can post pictures, Teresa.
Old 12-20-2014, 05:49 AM

Oh Sewellie, my sweet lady I knew I had swapped with your. Just intrigued by those batiks. Like the one SheriR sent with multi color flowers on it? that one. I think that is so pretty but then I remember.. oh yeah. its a batik. Never mind. I loved the ones you sent me and hope you know I really love holiday fabrics. it is one of my favorite things to work with.

I am getting ready to do sign ups here shortly for Januarys Valentines swap. Reds, pinks, whites, hearts, dots, stripes, flowers, think outside the box. Just think that color range and pretty much a wide variety of possibilities will surely show up. I love that and the creative way everyone thinks. I hope to have a fair amount of people sign up for this. Christmas will be over. surely something fun to do in the aftermath will be a nice change. Mug rug sign ups also at the same time so watch away if you would like a partner for a Valentines Day mug rug wow you should see what we did last month. Amazing stuff yes it is!