Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: December 2013 pincushion and needle case swap

Quote Originally Posted by peachs View Post
    i'm super excited! i got my pincushion and it's SUPER cute! thanks so much!!!!!!

Attachment 453153
    The pouch on the front is to hold scissors,seam rippers or whatever. Was hoping you would like it. Riley Blake fabric is my favorite so that is what I used except for the Orange. Hopefully it sits up like it is supposed too. This is the first time I have made this. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

Blog Entries
    I'm on your new list!!!
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullock2us View Post
    The pouch on the front is to hold scissors,seam rippers or whatever. Was hoping you would like it. Riley Blake fabric is my favorite so that is what I used except for the Orange. Hopefully it sits up like it is supposed too. This is the first time I have made this. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!
    it does stand up. took me a while to figure that out, but i didn't really trust it at first. i was very excited to see it tho. you should have heard me. "that's awesome!" and i was a little mocked by everyone, but that's ok. i'm used to it. i didn't even think about putting a seam ripper in that pouch, but it would be perfect for it. where did you get the pattern for it? or did you make it up?

Quote Originally Posted by peachs View Post
    it does stand up. took me a while to figure that out, but i didn't really trust it at first. i was very excited to see it tho. you should have heard me. "that's awesome!" and i was a little mocked by everyone, but that's ok. i'm used to it. i didn't even think about putting a seam ripper in that pouch, but it would be perfect for it. where did you get the pattern for it? or did you make it up?
    I found it on craftsy. First pin cushion I ever made-didn't dare make up my own till I have made more. Not professional looking but we all have to learn somehow right? I believe in the pix the lady had scissors,seam ripper,fabric pens,all kinds of stuff.

That pincushion is adorable, and all the little tools you can put in it.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

I received this lovely needlecase from Argentium. I also received a candy cane and stitchpins for my knitting or crocheting. Also a wonderful pin. Thank you so much. This swap has been really fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I have a few minutes free time thanks to a broken bolt here at work, so I'm going to sneak in and say thank you to Jami (I didn't see a screenname.. sorry) for my pincushion. I didn't get it til late Thursday night, but haven't had a chance to post about it til now. It's so adorable, thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by nhnative View Post
    I received this lovely needlecase from Argentium. I also received a candy cane and stitchpins for my knitting or crocheting. Also a wonderful pin. Thank you so much. This swap has been really fun.
    I'm glad you like it and sorry for the delay on sending it out. It wasn't until I was mostly done that it occurred to me that not everyone likes crazy quilts, so I had hoped that liberal use of your favorite colors would help out.

I love crazy quilts and I've been gathering fabrics to make a crazy quilt wallhanging someday. It was really nice and I love it.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 LastLast