Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19

Thread: December 2013 pincushion and needle case swap

I hate to sound like an old party pooper, but I must ask again that you PM me and let me know when you received your package. I don't have the time to scour the thread to see is someone posted on the thread they received their package, and I get PMs from the senders saying "I never heard from my partner but the tracking says it was delivered."
    Thanks for your cooperation in making my job easier.
    My soul is fed with needle and thread

He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. ~Roy L. Smith

Very cute pin cushion and needle book. Mary
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
    I hate to sound like an old party pooper, but I must ask again that you PM me and let me know when you received your package. I don't have the time to scour the thread to see is someone posted on the thread they received their package, and I get PMs from the senders saying "I never heard from my partner but the tracking says it was delivered."
    Thanks for your cooperation in making my job easier.
    I received both the pincushion and the needlecase

Pin cushion is so cute, and the needle book is pretty with the snowflakes. Love them both.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Blog Entries
    I am going to try and respond. lauriejo,just received the cute pin cushion. thanks for the material too. I will try my best to get apicture on the board as soon as I can. I am having problems with my computer.i am using my note pad at the moment. tha k you.
    paintme judy I do apologize in not pm you about pin cushions. I tried to pm on notepad and wont cooperate with me. I will do my best to remember to send you a pm.
    mary/ from now on.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19