Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: December Secret Pal Swap closes Nov 30th 4pm CDT

Oh Mr & Mrs Claus are adorable quiltymom! Great squishy too reeskylr, is that hand embroidery on the tree?
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriejo View Post
    Oh Mr & Mrs Claus are adorable quiltymom! Great squishy too reeskylr, is that hand embroidery on the tree?
    Yes it is Love that sparkly star too!
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

I received a wonderful package from Crafty Darlene yesterday. I returned home from a memorial service for a dear friend who died suddenly, to find a large package waiting for me. I opened it this morning, and what a wonderful collection of items were revealed! A quilt kit -- yes, you read that right -- an entire quilt kit all ready to be cut and sewn, coordinating FQs, Christmas towel and elf statue and notepads, two books, bookmark, butterfly noteholder, Reisen candy, and flavoured decaf coffee. Thank you Darlene, for such a wonderful bounty!
    Name:  QB SP Dec rec2.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  226.5 KB

You are so very welcome! I'm glad you liked it!
    I came home from church to upload a picture of all the wonderful stuff that she (Belfrybat) Brigit-Carol gave to me! LOL! Love the Texas Tablerunner, so very cute even my little Grandkids commented on it! Love my homemade goodies and every little thing that she sent! Wonderful pkg and she sure stuffed that priority envelope! Thanks again Brigit-Carol, I love it all!

I'm trying to upload a picture but for some reason it's not letting me, I will try again later!

Fantastic parcels, I'm almost drooling on my screen LOL.
    I couldn't participate in dec. (my mother was admitted to hospital with a stroke, but she's doing well, as far as possible), so I hope there'll be a SP swap in januari? Pleasssssse , prrrrrrrrrretty please??????????

Power Poster
    Prayers for your mom fabric lover.

Christmas came early to my house!

Here is my fantastic package from sewdamncute. I am overwhelmed, yet again, by Darlene's generosity - more than I could possibly deserve!! It was like the Twelve days of Christmas - only more!

As you can see from the pictures, I got not one, but THREE cones of Superior thread, black Aurifil thread (most wanted), TWO jelly rolls of 'Laundry Basket' batiks - which are simply delicious - a set of Hanky Panky FQs, THREE pairs of Christmas socks, my all-time favourite ripper (Darlene is surely a mind-reader) and the most beautiful ornaments she got in Lancaster.

Name:  IMG_1059.JPG
Views: 83
Size:  1.26 MB

Special mention must go to the adorable key ring hand sanitiser she made, along with the most wonderful pin cushion, pictured here with the fantastic patterns I got.

Name:  IMG_1060.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  1.34 MB

Thank you Darlene, for making my Christmas so special!

Off topic: I mentioned to Lori that was a little worried about my parcel (posted on 5th) as usually it takes longer to come here from y'all than it does to send to you - not the case at the moment! She said that there is quite a backlog, so here's hoping! If it hasn't arrived by Christmas, I'll contact my SP. Fingers crossed!
    Lang may yer lum reek.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Peg View Post
    Prayers for your mom fabric lover.
    Thank you very much, grandma Peg!

wow Knitette, you got a fantastic parcel, I even am a little bit envious about the Laundry basket jelly rolls (but in a nice way) LOL.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 ... LastLast