Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CST >

December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CST

December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CST

Old 12-17-2014, 04:40 PM

Got my box today from Grandma Peg-it was wonderful!!!!She is going to post a picture for me. Got theMSQC block calendar, 2 ornaments,an angel, Christmas Charm pack, unique Christmas and more
Old 12-17-2014, 05:00 PM
Power Poster

This is package I sent crafty Grammie, except I forgot the angel ornament until I was really to mail it and the other gifts were wrapped. Glad you liked it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]502884[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 12-17-2014, 06:09 PM

THANK YOU TO LORI for the great sp pkg. SHE sent a bag of snickers, pkg,. of kitty toys , 4 kitty book marks, a milk chocolate bar, set of green embroidered dolls( will make a cute quilt for a little girl), a 2015-16 date book,a blue tin FULL OF home made fudge, 8m pieces of fabric, a book to read "THE FUNERAL PALOR BY Ann Hazelwood ( looks like great read),a set of reindeer patterns to embroider, and a huge collection of receipe cards. I will have a good time pouring over those! THANK YOU SO much for a great sp box.( A TINY laugh... she forgot a card!!!!) But I kept the box to see who sent me the box!
Old 12-18-2014, 05:32 AM
Swap Hosts

Here are the pix of the wonderful package I received from Starshine! She sent the thing I most wanted - the terry cloth pony tail holders for thread! Also an adorable book of Christmas goodie ideas, treats for the pups, the sweetest angel (now on our tree), three absolutely perfect pieces of fabric, a turquoise glass candle holder with tea lights, yummy Tazo orange tea, scrumptious coffee, a hand knit needle holder in Christmas colors, pretty soap petals, a Tony Hillerman mystery and the sweetest card. Thank you! I love it all!

Daisy took her treat and hid it under the bed. Arghhhh!!!
Poor old Feeney has lost his pep these days and he slept through the offering of the treat. He'll get it later after his beauty rest is over.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]502910[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502911[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502912[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502913[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502914[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dsci0007.jpg   dsci0004.jpg   dsci0006.jpg   dsci0008.jpg   dsci0009.jpg  

Old 12-18-2014, 05:36 AM

I received my package from jclinganrey, such fun! so many goodies I had to take 2 pictures LOL, thanks so much Jane I really enjoyed the books and mag last night, it was miserable outside and a good night to snuggle in with a good book(s) I'm sure I will use everything...Merry Christmas to you and yours
Attached Thumbnails 100_0886.jpg   100_0887.jpg  
Old 12-18-2014, 07:05 AM

I received my beautiful package from linda (is this your board name) from Emmitsburg, MD. Lots of wonderful goodies included. My camera battery is dead and when I went to get my charger well no where to be found,(guess the Grinch took it) so sorry no pic but here is what was sent to me and each thing was wrapped in the Christmas Spirit (fabric of course) A nice size box of Swiss Miss Indulgent Collection Dark Chocolate Sensation Hot Cocoa Mix with the following little note on the box (For a few cold snowy nights. I add the fancy coffee creamers to my cocoa and it is delicious! especially mint flavor) Gotta try this wonder how hazelnut would taste HMMMMMMMMM.
2 (4.25 oz) Hershey's special dark chocolate bars (I will use these in my chocolate chip cookies that I make)A Mister Snowman Wall Hanging pattern, a nice package of white on white fabric squares, a nice size piece of Christmas fabric, a bag of fabric scraps which I will add to my scrap stash, a box of snowman kisses Tic Tac and a large piece of Jiffy Tare Away Cloth (stabilizer for applique and machine embroidery (will come in handy)
And a note saying I would be getting something else in the mail.
So thank you so much for a job well done in putting this swap box together for little ole me.
Pat
Old 12-18-2014, 09:53 AM

I hope my pal got her package… tracking says it was delivered Monday…
Old 12-19-2014, 02:31 AM

My pal should receive by Monday ,as per tracking. Now, I preordered padded mailing envelopes., and some boxes for upcoming packages, they were delivered yesterday. Free. Delivered to my door. Next time I will order prepaid padded envelopes, and can mail out early.( you do pay for these) Thanks to the Boom coordinator swapper for suggesting this.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:52 AM

Glad you like your goodies, Linda. Enjoy!

Jane
Old 12-19-2014, 08:40 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]503051[/ATTACH]Thank you paperpieceme for my package of goodies! I got some lovely fabrics, some great reads, yummy candies in chocolate and sours, and crayons for the girls. I love everything! Merry Christmas!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg