December Secret Pal Swap

Old 12-21-2010, 03:00 PM

ATTN: Quilter Day-by-Day -

Your secret pal is overseas and has mailed off your package. They are having severe weather problems but perhaps Santa will lend them Rudolph to help guide the postman to your place. It's on its way, just have to give it time to get there. :)
Old 12-21-2010, 03:08 PM

Still on the bench. I'm sure it's on it's way. :)
Old 12-21-2010, 03:13 PM

Ho, Ho, Ho, what else is new......Shipping in action.....guaranteed delivery, oh you want that shipped to the right, specific address.....well, that costs an additional 100.00!

Originally Posted by Laura3
I am on the phone with a company that I ordered a gift with for my daughters boyfriend. The shipper claimed it was not a correct address and they rerouted the package to an address that I lived at 12 years ago in Texas!!! Both the company and the shipper claim they have no idea how it happened and why they came up with my old address....

You guys may want to bring Margaritas to that bench...Apparently shipping is not going well this Christmas!!1
Old 12-21-2010, 04:47 PM

Yahoo!!! I received my package today from Peggy ... aka Boop56!!! I received a needleworker's accessory kit, Holiday Cross stitch ornament kit (my other hobbie), thread (which I can always use), mint chocolates (which are my favorite chocolate), and 4 fat quarters, burgundy, green, blue and a lite blue with snowmen ( I collect snowmen)!!!

Thanks for the awesome package!!! I love it all!!! :thumbup:
Old 12-21-2010, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by SLHughes
Yahoo!!! I received my package today from Peggy ... aka Boop56!!! I received a needleworker's accessory kit, Holiday Cross stitch ornament kit (my other hobbie), thread (which I can always use), mint chocolates (which are my favorite chocolate), and 4 fat quarters, burgundy, green, blue and a lite blue with snowmen ( I collect snowmen)!!!

Thanks for the awesome package!!! I love it all!!! :thumbup:
It sounds lovely! Thread is always good (as well as needles) for the SP packages.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:38 PM

oh no! I hope you receive it!
I am on the phone with a company that I ordered a gift with for my daughters boyfriend. The shipper claimed it was not a correct address and they rerouted the package to an address that I lived at 12 years ago in Texas!!! Both the company and the shipper claim they have no idea how it happened and why they came up with my old address....

You guys may want to bring Margaritas to that bench...Apparently shipping is not going well this Christmas!!1
Old 12-21-2010, 08:45 PM

Thank you Katie!!

I love my goodies!! Katie even sent two pairs of funky socks.
I love funky socks!! And she even wrapped everything up in wrapping paper. :)

Out of all the boxes that arrived today, hers was the only one I got to open....LOL
Attached Thumbnails attachment-146689.jpe  
Old 12-22-2010, 03:29 AM

The Company that I ordered from was very accommodating and is rerouting the package to arrive on Thursday...We will See... At least its not for a child who would be disappointed if it didn't make it by Christmas!!
Old 12-22-2010, 03:30 AM

Well my Secret Pal Package was delivered over a week ago and still no response from my Secret Pal. It doesn't look like she has been online since December 4th. I hope she is ok...
Old 12-22-2010, 04:22 AM

Maybe she is traveling for the holiday. There were several people that indicated they would be away for several weeks. Let's hope that is the case and not that she is sick. Sending good wishes her way.

Well my Secret Pal Package was delivered over a week ago and still no response from my Secret Pal. It doesn't look like she has been online since December 4th. I hope she is ok...