Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Dresden Plate Fall Flowers - swap now CLOSED

I will open the winter swap (I guess people may be getting tired of the Dresden plate design) reds and pinks with flowers for pointsettias, and blues, silvers and white (no leaves...duh....) for snowflakes....soon. I certainly hope the we get a good number for these swaps....I am getting a little discouraged. Not with whom I have already, you all have been just so super with the past swaps......I guess there are just so many swaps going on that it is hard to choose from.

i think the winter swap will have more people involved because the design lends itself to the winter holidays.

plus you've always gotten enough people that we all get a different block.

Blog Entries
    Ok, finally, I know I said last week, but my extra job outside my full-time job, got in the way of my sewing time. Gotta work. And the DH needed to buy a car and wanted me there. So, I finished them. Please enjoy the view. I used two different leaves on them seperated, 16 different fabrics for the petals, and variety of backgrounds so they should be mixed up a bit so if you do get two of them which you shouldn't, they will be different enough to add to the selection.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Blog Entries
    Still fixing mine :? LOL But plugging away :thumbup: I will get them done- I will get them done :lol:

QuilterMomma- Good Job. Your plate reminds me of the ties my DFIL wore.
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Did not use any ties, but used Buggy Barn fabrics to complete. They have once a month where you can buy a bag of scraps for $5.00 and fat quarters at 1.50. Buy what I can on those days.

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    Did not use any ties, but used Buggy Barn fabrics to complete. They have once a month where you can buy a bag of scraps for $5.00 and fat quarters at 1.50. Buy what I can on those days.
    Great looking fabrics. Thanks for sharing the information :!:

Blog Entries
    I KNOW YOU CAN, I KNOW YOU CAN, I KNOW YOU CAN,

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    I am still plugging away with Jack :oops: After taking out the extra blades ( really what was I thinking :roll: LOL) then they wouldn't lay flat :hunf: So taking them all apart - and redoing - Definitely lots of practice for me on this set :? But I am having fun :thumbup: And still glad I joined :lol:

I will get these right- I will get these right- I WILL GET THESE RIGHT !!!!! ;)

Banned
    Beautiful, beautiful....beautiful
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    Ok, finally, I know I said last week, but my extra job outside my full-time job, got in the way of my sewing time. Gotta work. And the DH needed to buy a car and wanted me there. So, I finished them. Please enjoy the view. I used two different leaves on them seperated, 16 different fabrics for the petals, and variety of backgrounds so they should be mixed up a bit so if you do get two of them which you shouldn't, they will be different enough to add to the selection.

Blog Entries
    :oops: :oops: :oops: Got the blades back together- they lay flat :thumbup: WOO HOO - pin them to the background fabric , still looking good :thumbup: Sew 2 plates ... still on a roll here , right ? Nope forgot the leaves :roll: :roll: :roll: So now I have a leaf pattern printed , will undo the two I have done and start again tomorrow AFTER I cut out the leafs :lol: LOL This sure has been interesting :?

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast