Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9 49 58 59 60 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

I will be machining the binding tonight. Then finishing tomorrow. Goal is to be poatal to Krystyna on Friday.

Blog Entries
    It does look perfect there Terriann. I do love how it works in your camper. What fun.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

My tablerunner is on it's way! Sorry they had to squish it a bit to fit in the box

Keep an eye out Dabbler!

Teresa
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Some very pretty runners here. And they are off the starting line up it appears. Ok, enough of puns. I look forward to seeing mine from you gals. I have not heard from KGoodhand if she received hers up north of us. Hopefully she has.
    No table runner here yet! But I promise I will let you know when it arrives!
    Also wanted to let you know that your runner is on its way home!! Hope you like it!

Woohoo! Just got back from the post office where a package was waiting for me!!!
    I opened the most beautiful table runner!!! Thank you so very much Quiltermomma!!!! It is beyond words!! your quilting is just perfect for the runner!!! I really hope you took another pic before you mailed it, my camera is on the fritz! I will try to figure out a way to get a picture posted if you didn't! Thank you again!!! You should be getting your runner in about 4 days I was told!!!

Blog Entries
    Of course I got a photo, but not with the binding put on. That binding took some doing and was just the right finish for it. Do we want closeups of the quilting as well? It turned out very nice. I was pleased with it. Both you and Teriann got some good day quilting for sure. Name:  dbl wed ring.JPG
Views: 124
Size:  57.2 KB

yes show your quilting, I'm sure it's wonderful like quilting on the one you made for me.

Terriamn

these are so beautiful! You guys are terrific! I am so ready to be sewing again, probably tomorrow! I have the whole house under control and set up. just empty box's now! I am a tiny itty bit tired (lol). by next week it will seem like we have been here forever I am sure ..(now jan is laughing).. I am going to have to learn to live with the bit of humidity here. I wasn't expecting it for some reason. Ca has more than AZ or Nevada but its milder than Wyoming. We picked up two huge fans today so that should help a ton. phew!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by queenof2802 View Post
    I will be machining the binding tonight. Then finishing tomorrow. Goal is to be poatal to Krystyna on Friday.
    Yay! The A/C is on and my table is cold!
    Krystyna
    Embrace each new day with gratitude

Blog Entries
    I have some photos for you ladies today. I received this from Teriann last night!!!! I am so thrilled. It is pretty and love the mug rug, using it in the office already. thank you thank you thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9 49 58 59 60 69 ... LastLast