Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 74 75

Thread: Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Beautiful runner and packaging was great.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    Hear all that, Wanda Lou? You need to take a bow, girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
    Tlambing agreed to swap with me after my original partner went MIA. I'm glad she did. She sent me the most perfect-for-me runner that I could have imagined. The colors are so perfect, fabric gorgeous, workmanship to envy. When it arrived it was wrapped in a ribbon and flower with a corner turned back to show back. I almost hated to unwrap it, but glad I did. Thanks so much. Teresa! Let's swap again real soon!
    SO, So, So Happy you like it Nancy! It was a fun one to make I purchased the orange and green floral a long while back cause I loved it. And, when you let me know your colors that's exactly what I thought of. I think I'm gonna put one together for myself this wknd
    September Mini Quilt Swap

"will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

That is a pretty runner and it DOES match that table perfectly. are you sure she didn't come over and have lunch with you before she picked out those colors? Tlambing always does a beautiful job and her packaging! omg.. its like a gift in itself isn't it. that cute little bird you clipped to my fq's? I saved it or so I thought. I found the remains a few days ago.. apparently the cats thank you for the adorable treat. sigh... it was cute too. wonder if they would eat those flowers??

off to do my fall writing for Patrice so watch for me!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

THE NEW SWAP IS UP! BETTER GO SIGN UP QUICK BEFORE ALL THE "GOOD" SPOTS ARE TAKEN! (um where are those?)
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Gosh, you're gonna make us go look for it too, lol? You coulda posted a link. :P

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 74 75